Login Server issues?

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Caethre, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-wingedwizard Guest

watching avatar kill at 340 am on LDL and crash with timed out.. got in zoned twice same thing. was going to character seclect stalled for login server connect
  2. ARCHIVED-Wrapye Guest

I'm now having some success. I can log in, but when I tried to camp to another character I got booted entirely.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hops Guest

I am having all the problems described above on both my acounts
  4. ARCHIVED-Spritelady Guest

Add me to the list, all 3 accounts

Please revive the hamster
  5. ARCHIVED-Lortet Guest

same here - got the full spectrum of complaints listed above
    started over last few days with being tossed to character select on zoning, then moved to one particular character could not load at all, tossed back to select every time, then when camping to another character kicked out to desktop for invalid username, then that account locked due to invalid username or instant timeouts. Tried another account and that one gives the old server1,server 2 server 1 then invalid log in details......
  6. ARCHIVED-Egaon Guest

Yep it is happening again. Got booted while zoning and from then on it has been timed out message. Could someone get this bummped to tech to get it resolved ast ty.
  7. ARCHIVED-j6ixty Guest

I think then the update is still going because i was fine with zoning for the past week then today when they are doing the patch well i got booted :( and my comp is up high on the totem pole if you will. But i started zoning slow then i did /camp (charname) and i got booted with the Timed out box within not even a second.
  8. ARCHIVED-ThomasCH Guest

Hours later and still nothing.. /sigh
  9. ARCHIVED-j6ixty Guest

They should at least say patch may cause "Login issues sorry for problems" or something like that.
  10. ARCHIVED-Spritelady Guest

bypassing the patcher seems to work for logging in... but still dropping every time I zone
  11. ARCHIVED-j6ixty Guest

As i say again they are prob patching the game right now i would give it 7+ more hours knowing sony.
  12. ARCHIVED-Cataclyx Guest

Unless they went live with the patch earlier than thier post, the servers are not slated to go down until 10 a.m. eastern. That said login server issues have nothing to do with eq2 game patches.......
  13. ARCHIVED-Grimfang Guest

I too have all those problems... I couldnt login to my forum account either, had to go through eq2players forum link.
  14. ARCHIVED-jokervueboi1 Guest

well at least some you of you guys can get on...

I'm stuck at login window

"Authenticating"
    "Processing Login"
    "Error"
    "The operation timed out."

Sigh...maybe tomorrow i'll get to play ^__^
  15. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

I'm getting the operation timed out when attempting to log in with second account --still in game with no issues on first account.
  16. ARCHIVED-Sss'thasine'ss Guest

Same problem when i tried to log in.
    "The operation timed out"
    Its was 5 mins ago
  17. ARCHIVED-nickinoonaa Guest

Same for me getting as far as entering user name and passward then press play and gettin "Operation timed out" everytime
  18. ARCHIVED-Symphonia Guest

Launchpad not working still although have logged in successfully by by-passing it. (13.16 p.m. BST)
  19. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

I was finally able to log on second account, after many attempts.
  20. ARCHIVED-gotalotaqs Guest

Add me to the growing list of those who are being booted to Char select upon zoning. And now for the "Operation timed out" at launch pad as well.