Login Rejected?!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

the CrapPad states it can not connect to the Internet,... all while a previous instance of everquest2.exe running on the same PC was sitting on the Character Select Screen, and is now currently logged into Norrath.
    To state there is an obvious confusion in that program does not even begin to address its problem.
    I am using account that has not changed in years, Username of A, Password of B, yet the direct login attempt via everqeust2.exe states "invalid"? As though *I* am wrong?!
    Can there be a separation, a delegation of login servers, where-in EverQuest has its own, and that other infantile environment that is causing these login issues and currently uses the same login servers as EverQuest be set off on its own?!
    No, I do not understamd DBG's complexities of network infrastructure, but I do understand it in germ form, just take the steps of reinforcing THIS infrastructure,... and that action stated publicly and seen, publicly would go a long way to showing DBG actually cares not only about this world of Norrath,.. but its residents too.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. AccidentProne37 Active Member

Yep, apparently it went down partially on Friday and is still having issues today.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I did manage to get into the US region server doing the EverQuest2.exe workaround; still haven't tried it on Test yet. Waiting to come back in after getting booted to Character Select while LEAVING my house to the city just outside my door. :-/

EDIT: Ah-ha! Was able to get back into Test using the regular processes. Someone revived the hamsters! :D

Uwk
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.