Login rejected: Invalid username or password

Discussion in 'Connection Support' started by ARCHIVED-shermansas, Mar 14, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Nibblette Guest

Yes some tried that. It still hasn't worked.
  2. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

nocred wrote:
    Yes people have and same issue. And looking into it means, they are tracing and trying to figure out what they did wrong, or what switch they didnt hit.
  3. ARCHIVED-shermansas Guest

Still can't login
  4. ARCHIVED-EllieMae Guest

Very frustrating tried my Win7 same impossibility to log-in ad Vista....server half full now......without me :(
  5. ARCHIVED-Nibblette Guest

*is gnawing on her keyboard*
  6. ARCHIVED-Debbani Guest

Login rejected on both my accounts and my hubby. I use custom UI he does not. I patch with the newest launcher then launch with the shortcut. Neither is working.
  7. ARCHIVED-SoulExtinguisher Guest

Nibblette wrote:
    I'm sure my livestock is "gnawing" on each other by now... I hope my little kitten survives!
  8. ARCHIVED-Kaeylee Guest

I also have the same issue on both my accts. <sigh> Can't.. get... brewday... <cries> Cows!
  9. ARCHIVED-Stimmi1642 Guest

having same Issue cannot log in.
    i Switched to test i can loggin gimmi a sec ill retry regular loggin ( at least there is playtime on test)
    Nope that did not work, test is logging in but not regular loggin
  10. ARCHIVED-SeraparothOnAB Guest

Well, now I got a 'your password must be updated clicking ok will take you to the password re-do site'... and the page times out
  11. ARCHIVED-Sarrai Guest

I am also getting hit with this error. Two of my accounts, the two silver ones, prompt me to change the password. My two gold accounts do not, they just fail. The gold have the authenticator, the silver do not as they are mostly rp characters. I'm on XP pro. Hopefully that helps.
  12. ARCHIVED-Quiloue Guest

13. ARCHIVED-SeraparothOnAB Guest

I just started playing again after a few months, re-activated a gold account in the last 4 days
  14. ARCHIVED-MrdiesAlot Guest

Same here went in and changed password as asked and still can't log in I hope this isn't going to be an annual shut down SOE for a month.
  15. ARCHIVED-atradie Guest

Might as well add my own fuel to the fire.
    I am also getting this error.
    I even made a brand new F2P account and no luck
  16. ARCHIVED-TheFairDruid Guest

I'm in! Hope you guys can log in too now.
  17. ARCHIVED-SeraparothOnAB Guest

Got IN! launcher advanced validate all updated eq2 default.ini, and I logged in fine
  18. ARCHIVED-SoulExtinguisher Guest

I didn't do nuttin' and BANG! I'm in the game!
    ... and my kitten has been eaten by my raptor. Rez won't work on her and now it's time for a funeral.
  19. ARCHIVED-shermansas Guest

I got in now, thank you :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Piestro Guest

This matter should now be resolved, please let us know if you continue to experience any difficulties.
    Thanks,