Login issues - 8/7/14

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by TS (Throat), Aug 8, 2014.

1. TS (Throat) Active Member

Was in BGs. Booted out of Champions to character select. Wouldn't let that character or one other login (both were in Champions). All other characters could login.

This went on for almost 45 minutes. Was back in Champions with almost everyone gone. Assuming it happened to some of them too, since the population was wiped out for the night.

Explanations?
  2. Poetry New Member

hi i just got this game and my problem is definately the firewall i get a specific mesage before the download begins telling me the firewall may interfeere and not allow all the content to come through wich will stop the game from playing and after downloading it said download was unsucesfull please uninstall and try again im in my firewall settings right now but how do i make this game a exception and what is the exact info i type in to tell the firewall that eq2 is what im wanting to allow?thank you sorry if this is a stupid Q im not a tech pro or even tech savy and the game itself is 6 or 7 hours new to me i havent even seen it played yet