Login issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Falkira, Apr 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annah New Member

I also reset password, right after I purchased expansion o_O Hoping it's fine when this is done.

Thank you so much for the updates!
  2. Almee Well-Known Member

I have lost 5 plus hours, so far, of this wonderful bonus event. I still haven't been able to log in, as of a couple of minutes ago. I'm totally frustrated that I have lost so many hours of bonus play. I had a whole schedule worked out to maximize the bonus time and now it is totally tanked for today. What a huge disappointment.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

[ALERT] Players should now see issues resolving for login services and be able to get back into game. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we worked to get things back online.
    Breanna and Kalika like this.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

Thanks, now could we get aan extension of the bonus event ?

Ps: could you discuss with the team people and get them to work on error messages. Whenever the login server is down or whenever the connection time out we get a invalid login/password error message. This is extremely bad since indeed the "BASIC" error messages are wrong.
    Almee likes this.
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

I agree. I changed my passwords, one time when this happened. I spent ages checking to see if cap lock was on, or if I wasn't typing in the password correctly, or if I had written down the wrong password. It was incredibly frustrating with 7 accounts. I thought someone had hacked the accounts and was really anxious until hours later, DB announced they were having a login problem. The error messages really need to reflect the issue at hand and not some random issue.
    Shaie and Kalika like this.
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

One guildmate is over 65 years and really paniqued about that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.