login issue

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Asmoedious, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Asmoedious New Member

so i had to put in a new hard drive and so i re DL the game and i was in for a little resetting my UI and about 5 min later i get a full kick to desktop, so i go to log back in and i get this error Unable to launch C:/Users/Public/Sony Online Entertainment/Installed Games/EverQuest II/EverQuest2.exe - 5: Access is denied... not sure what changed from the time the DL was done and being in for a good 30min or so...Unable to launch C:/Users/Public/Sony Online
  2. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Try running the game as administrator. If you continue to have issues, please submit a support ticket so we can further assist you in your connectivity issues.
  3. Zenthyr New Member

I've continued to have issues, specifically with my main. I seem to be able to consistently log onto any of my other toons but my main appears to get kicked out to character select almost every time I change zones.I'm on Oasis. Right now it is deciding to give me that Login Server #1,2,3,4,5,6,7 business.
  4. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Zenthyr, spoke with the gm's. They haven't gotten any reports therefore I'm going to need you submit a ticket so I can begin my analysis. I will keep you updated every step of the way.
  5. Mitsunarie98 New Member

Ive had the same error appear every time i try to play game