Fixed Internally Login and Zoning issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wrexx, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Revekk Member

Lavastorm won't load and another person told me Nektulos wouldn't load on Varsoon. I had to hard quit the game window
    Frostii likes this.
  2. OldLitlleTurtule New Member

For me it's Shadeweaver's thicket. After a lot of "waiting zone server" i got the message " That zone is currently unavailable". After several try, i cant access this zone.
  3. Fezagga Member

A dev posted that a server that all other servers depend on was causing issues - I hope they are knowledgeable about server redundancy using cloud services... If so, the recovery will be fast. If someone fails at their job it will be longer.
  4. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

We are aware of the current issues with logging in and zoning, it is being investigated.
  5. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

(Repeated info)
    Every time a zone starts up, it needs to establish a connection to a specific data server, that data server is having issues this morning so isn't accepting as many connections as it should, so zones won't always be able to start up. It's being worked on.

Going to a zone that is already up will always work, but a new zone like a guildhall that wasn't already up will be hit or miss until we can get the server squared away.
    Breanna and Thoreandan like this.
  6. Joseylnne New Member

I logged in and was in guild hall, the bell to jasarth wastes was fine. Guild Call didnt work, tried call to home, went to gfay. tried guild door didnt work, took bell to qeynos was fine, tried carpet to sinking sands, was stuck in a loading screen but then eventually put me back to qeynos. Oh and Im on Varsoon.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I tried to go to Fens and could not so I went to Antonica to catch a boat to Kylong Planes, and lol the boat is just going in circles.
    Everything worked just fine before the maintenance
    Breanna likes this.
  8. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Ok was not able to get a few toons logged in that were in guilhall; I'll try on one that isn't there. I was wondering if the game was still down but see the banner saying it was down.

Update
    It's definitely a guildhall thing, as a character that's not logged into it was able to get on. This is Halls of Fate.
  9. Serpentis New Member

You know what would be nice? A button to return a character to their aligned city like the EQ1 Return Home button, just so you can at least login to a character if they happen to be in a zone that is down. The city zones are always up regardless of how populated they are right? At least I assume that's the way it is, never have to wait for those zones to load.
    Strings likes this.
  10. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

We have identified the issue and it is currently being worked on. We have no set ETA at this time, but expect late this afternoon PST as a rough time for a hotfix.
    Breanna, Thoreandan, Chaaskul and 2 others like this.
  11. Chaaskul Member

i'm not in a guild and i am having this issue, so not just guild halls
    Pixistik likes this.
  12. Neryse New Member

Tried to roll a new toon..."No servers available" error message. Tried to zone into an old zone on another toon, kicks me back as zone not available and then I can't zone at all because it gives me an error that "I have a marketplace transaction in progress"...ummm no LOL
  13. Denmum Developer

We know this is frustrating and impacting game play, and it is being addressed.

Once you get mucked up from a failed zone, you often get a marketplace error, or a "too busy" when trying to broker, etc. Camp to self or character select to fix that.

But, zoning WILL be hit or miss until they can hotfix this problem. The fix is being worked on now.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ehehe I logged out one toon and it insisted I create the alternate appearance.
    I know there is a problem , I just think some of the problems are fun to share.
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  15. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

On HoF I am unable to zone into Lavastorm Winter Retreat.
  16. Timber Member

Skyfire server, The Exquisite Hunters guild. I can log into game, all characters in GH, and can port to other zones or step outside GH but cannot enter personal prestige homes. Says "This zone is currently unavailable".
  17. Evilary Well-Known Member

You got to give them time to go to the pet store. Hamsters aren't as easy to find now days.
    Juraiya, Neryse and Siren like this.
  18. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Add Mistmoore Crags Estate in HoF; also Ethernere Enclave.
  19. Barwyn Member

Add Commonlands and commonlands guild halls on HOF to your list. Any ETA on getting this fixed?
  20. Milanye New Member

Im on Varsoon server, and at first it was 2 zones I could not zone into. Now Im stuck in my guild hall. LOL

Edit to add: My call home does not work either.