Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Majesty, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Majesty Active Member

I'm having issues again with logging in Halls of Fate. I know not my computer or internet since my best friend also lost his at the same time. He lives in a different state and type of internet! I have patience of a saint for the most part but the holiday event plus the ascension bonus. Now what? geez guys.... please at least start making some kind of amends. I understand games have glitches and expect some things. However it has been frequent with problems. I'm a paid subscriber for the year plan and I also buy plenty off the market place. I do feel its important to say even the patient people are feeling frustrated.
    Majesty
  2. Nickolous Member

Same problem. No Halls of Fate characters are found. Can log into other servers.
  3. Viona-Guk New Member

Same here, I have no HoF characters, infact I have no characters at all when I log in. It's treating my account like i'm a new player. :(
  4. Conifur Well-Known Member

5. Adrihaen Member

It has to be the log in server. I was on tonight a good bit in Halls of Fate and when I logged out, I has fraction of my character list with a statement server down. If you're in, it seems fine. Its when you try to go in that the problem happens. This is actually my first time encountering this. I know things like it have been happening but I've been lucky to have not been around until now.
  6. Snookers New Member

Just a note to I still have this problem. An update on this problem would be nice.
  7. Krool-Guk New Member

Normal problem when servers go down. Your toons will come back when they get the mouse running again.
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Are they still trying to give it mouth to mouse? *giggles as I scamper off into the shadows*