Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Aximalia, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Aximalia New Member

Tried to do a toon swap got kicked and now can't log back in.....
  2. KhaineUK Active Member

I can't login either... neither can my fiancee.

Interestingly, I can't access my account information from http://www.soe.com either. (and before anyone asks which service I'm using, my account was made back in 2004, so I'm pretty sure it's obvious I'm an SOE customer :p)
  3. Aximalia New Member

Yeah for a little bit there I was wondering if I'd even be able to log to the forums it took forever :confused:
  4. Avianna Well-Known Member

same here
  5. Aximalia New Member

On FB they said they are checking into the problem...../sigh
  6. pzpz Active Member

This is clear evidence that SOE is having financial difficulties. Why else would they turn off the login systems for a few hours every weekend? SOE IS DYING.
  7. Liftik Member

8. Avianna Well-Known Member

so they post on a third party site but not on their own forums?
  9. Meldrath New Member

yeah same issue here...but as far as SoE dying goes, you do realize that SoE= Sony right ? pretty much one of the biggest companies on the planet, I highly doubt they have any money issues.
  10. Quillyne Active Member

Also unable to log back in after trying to switch toons.
  11. Spock Active Member

sometimes soe employee got problem logging in to forums in those case they past the info on twitter and facebook
  12. Aximalia New Member

Plus more people on facebook than the forums :)
  13. Avianna Well-Known Member

I understand that but this is the official forum not facebook. The information should come here first and foremost then filter out to other media. I should not have to find out what is happening from third party sources.
  14. Aximalia New Member

True....dunno maybe they can't log to the forms either? lolo_O
  15. Avianna Well-Known Member

if that were true then neither could we
  16. KhaineUK Active Member

Some people have been saying they can't login to the forums.

I think the only reason I'm here is because I told it to remember me.
  17. Glundar Active Member

I was not able to log on to the forums for ages. Then there seemed to be a brief period when I could (Hence I can post) but the game then started with a different error. Sigh
  18. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Can't log in either, got booted when switching toons. Was about to buy some loot. :(
  19. Senomin New Member

Add me to the list of having issues logging into game or the forums. I'm getting a little irritated now since this same issue happened just a week ago. :(
  20. Buggabug Active Member

I'm on the list too, several attempts to get in on the forums and my game time is dwindling down to zero rather quickly.

just wondering how many of us are euro players?