Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Tedorikkthefirst, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Tedorikkthefirst Member

2. Magic Missiles Active Member

Similar exp. Was swapping toons and now cant get back on. The launcher says some error with a "click here" that goes to a broken link...
  3. Magic Missiles Active Member

ERROR!

Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please "click here" for possible solutions.
  4. Scalette Member

Me too..same happened to me. There seems to be some troubleshooting here :(
    Did SOE pay their DNS yet? Did they forget it again and not check their email again? LOL
  5. Scalette Member

SOE, when are you going to get some educated programmers? Stop hiring the kids from the colleges in Calif. Didn't you know they would rather live with their parents until they are 45 yrs old? LOL
  6. darthsoul New Member

same here can't log in Error NBE-1013. Really guys? again?
  7. rainy1 New Member

same .. can't log in
    This is getting really old guys. I'm tired of crashing and I'm tired of not being able to get back in. I'm also tired of you telling me it's My Computer.
    Do you want this game to survive? Then FIX IT !
  8. Mindsway Well-Known Member

People are having trouble logging in, some eventually get in and others still can't.
  9. Serenaheq2 Active Member

random crashes to character select have been happening across multiple accounts on multiple PC's in our household for the past few days.Then if you try to log back in the client usually crashes to desktop or just hangs there forever on the loading screen until you shut it down and relaunch. And now cant log in at all as others have said. The problem is NOT with everyones PC's... its on Sonys end. Again.
  10. Mowse Well-Known Member

thunderstorms in North Cal.. maybe South too ?
  11. Hraesvelg New Member

12. Scalette Member

Support ticket put in #140720-000889
  13. Feldon Well-Known Member