Little help please

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-CarnagePool, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-CarnagePool Guest

Just got some questions and stuff, read the other messages here and still didnt find them out.
    1:Trainer. I know the guys name and that he is in NQ(from the manual) but where? I looked around and couldnt find him.
    Maybe i should try again when i get to lvl20 lol.
    2:Skills. Ok so im like lvl80 with the great axe, my weapon of choice actually. Now i noticed that my skill doesnt go up in that, sans going up in level. So, how much? Meaning, how much does it go up per level increase. Basically, im trying to figure out when i can go buy this axe that i need atleast 100 Great Axe skill to use.
    3:AOE. Read all this stuff about berz being AOE fighters. Uh..no. You can do alot of AOE i bet, just like Assault from warrior, but think about it..you are supposed to. Run into the mix, get em all on you and NOT on your clerics and such, and then hammer em down. Id imagine that a Berz still has great 1 on 1 melee though. Am I wrong or right?

Thats all for now..I willll be a berz, too cool of a name to deny it lol. Plus, I prefer 2h and hate sheilds. "Yes lets hide behind this"..no "Lets forget the hiding bit and just pummel"..yes :)

:Carnage:
  2. ARCHIVED-Zade_Po Guest

1. If you are in Freeport, look around for the Higher Ranked Officers in the Freeport Militia.
    2. I think I hit 100 slashing at level 19. I have yet to look into my great axe skill but when you become a Zerker you get a nice huge axe of your own.
    3. Single target damage is very nice. Not as good as Bruisers/Monks, better than Guardians. You are also the middle class tank but in almost all situations that is good enough.
  3. ARCHIVED-CarnagePool Guest

Dankies!
    Just what i wanted to know, sides where to find the trainer Lol.
    Im just gonna do the cheap thing, use my secondary scout char and track him, then switch over lol.
    Middle Class..hmm
    So whats the highest dmg to enemy(Dealing)
    and whats the highest able to take dmg(Recieving)
  4. ARCHIVED-Zade_Po Guest

Guardians do the LEAST damage and have the most defensive buffs so the are the best tanks.
    Berzerkers do better damage than Guardians because they get DPS buffs instead of defensive buffs.
    Bruisers / monksies do the most melee damage of the fighter archetype but they are the least of the tanks in defense.

If you want more damage beyond that in a melee you will have to look into the scout archetype.