List of vendor sell prices! Making it as i go

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Nastharl, Apr 30, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Nastharl Guest

So i was inspired by a post here on these forums and decided to start keeping track of what everything vendors for.

If you see something selling for less than it vendors for i just buy it now. Also never get stuck brokering something for less than its worth. Also its just a neat tool. Anywho if you want to add to it feel free, just leave a post on here so we can find some way to get me whatever updates you make.

Semi-current version is up at www.umich.edu/~njasieni. i say semi-current because i dont upload religiously, though i might start if a good # of people post back on this.

<--- Not good at forum posts :p
  2. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

This might actually tie into something I was thinking of doing.

You see, not all vendors give you the same price for your items (or so I heard). Some are more tight-fisted than others, and I was thinking of going round and figuring out which gave the best prices.

I'm not sure if they changed it, but if I get around to it I'll post my results here for you.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nastharl Guest

I've found so far that all merchants in qeynos give me the same price, field merchants all give me less. I suspect it ties into faction.
  4. ARCHIVED-CuCullain Guest

If you can figure out a way to tie this into a searchable in game database, this would be extreemly useful.