List of Swashbuckler issues/enhancement requests.

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Delowen, May 5, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Yumkaax Guest

Thanks for Dance of Metal (even if we share it with Brigands).
    Please extend the duration from 10 seconds to 20 seconds to compensate for lag, "I can't mash that fast," etc.
  2. ARCHIVED-Synj Guest

I'm a little surprised the Traumatic Swipe reuse debuff wasn't on this list. Nearly the entire expansion of raid encounters are immune to TS. Perhaps TS could be modded into a short term reuse buff for the caster instead? Just a thought..

Artic Blast should have the thrown weapon restriction removed. Unless your raid is killing Penda/Kenda hard mode, there is no decent option for a thrown weapon available. The few options that are accessable are designed for fighters.

Have we all given up on changing Storm of Steel? I know the Swashbuckler community has been calling for a change on this ca for a very long time.
  3. ARCHIVED-Aerinn Guest

Scews@Nagafen wrote:
    Hate to be harsh, but who cares?
    I pretty much stopped playing my ranger for PvE for just the opposite reason, and started the swash. EQ2 is first and foremost a PvE game (MUCH better PvP games out there) and the vast majority of people play for PvE reasons.
    It was best put to be ages ago, that classes in EQ2 are like antiques. Today trash is tomorrow's treasure....unless you're a ranger, then it's more like next year's treasure.
  4. ARCHIVED-Delowen Guest

Dorrian@Oasis wrote:
    Since it seems the debuff component of this AA has been rendured useless this XPac what do people want to see as a suitable replacement for it (realistic requests please)?
    SoE did go through the trouble of enhancing this AA's damange/recast/hit chance with AAs in the Shadows line so it seems reasonable that its added bonus remain useful as progression continues forward.
  5. ARCHIVED-Rottenapple Guest

So, with that new announcement regarding offhand weapons being able to flurry/aoe autoattack, the Rogue wisdom line is now even more useless. How about they change it to increase our autoattack multiplier to assassin level... and giving us flurry?

Also, anyone still in the MT group or have you lost your spot to an assassin? They give us stuff to increase our hate transfer and what not, but that doesn't seem to make us more desirable for the MT group. How about adding something to the Rogue wisdom line that will allow us to place a buff on someone (in group, not in raid so they can't stick us in the short bus group and have us buff the tank from there) that would give them an uncontested parry/riposte chance. And not a small amount either, it has to be desirable... like 10-15%. And this ability could be modified with all those useless riposte AA's they gave us... making them not useless... or not so useless...

And so to summarize, suggestions to improve the wisdom line are autoattack multiplier increase, flurry, and parry/riposte buff... oh, and combat art double attack!