Looks like we will remain the weakest fighter again... Problems on Test.... - War Cry is useless after the patch, because it will replace the superior group berserk. (When Single Target Berserk Procs, it replaces the Ward on Ward of Rage.) HERES MY suggestion, Replace it with a Stamina Buff and a AOE Proc that procs off Melee Damage. - Reckless Stance removes the proc on Ostance, and really doesn't increase our DPS much. (Weakest Combat Arts of Any Fighter, And WAY less Max Health/Passive Ways to Avoid Taking Damage.) - Juggernaut still useless. - Berserk Proc Useless. (As I suggested before, having beserk buff Increase Minimum/Maximum damage of the primary melee attacks of target is a GOOD idea, it makes Berserk ALWAYS good.) - Blood Rage only heals for 2.5%-3.7%.. which is about 1100.. what it heals for on live... LOL... (MAKE it heal for 2.5%-3.7% Every Second Forever and Add a 8% Max Health Buff.) - No HP Buffs... Shadowknights are sitting at 20k More Health with the same survivability, if not better on test now. - Bad Threat Control, Did I mention No HP Buffs? I want Xelgad to read this really bad, this is a list of berserker abilities I think could be upgraded/fixed for live play. I've spent hours working on this. ___ New Controlled Rage: Increases Caster's Base Melee Damage by X. Caster Recieves X% more damage. Controlled Rage improves the berserker's rage New Reuse is 1 minute instead of 30 seconds, but it uses the reuse as soon as you use the ability now, instead of after the ability ends. Controlled Rage is turned into an offensive ability instead of defensive. (berserkers are meant to be offensive tanks.) Gladiator's Rage: - Increases the offensive gains by 2 per rank. (*/5) Enhance: Controlled Rage - Removes Penaltys of Controlled Rage (*/5) ________ New Open Wounds: - Your next 4 Combat Arts will do 100% more damage, and ignore all defenses. Enhance: Open Wounds: - Improves the damage dealt by the combat arts and improves the reuse of Open Wounds. (*/5) _________ New Juggernaut: An unstoppable Force. (this makes juggernaut a anti-disarm tool for pulling mobs while increasing melee damage.) - Increases the caster's minimum damage of all melee attacks by 20%. - Increases the caster's maximum damage of all melee attacks by 20%. - Make's Caster Immune to Disarming Effects. (this makes alot of sense because of the description of the ability itself.) Enhance: Juggernaut - Improves the reuse and the duration of Juggernaut. _______ Berserk (AA): (this turns this ability into a breakout spell for berserker and his group.) - Increases the minimum damage of the primary melee attacks of group members (AE) by 25% - Increases the maximum damage of the primary melee attacks of group members (AE) by 25% - Dispells X Levels of hostile spells and effects of group members (AE). (for only 10 seconds.) ________ War Cry VI (Master) (this is the group berserk buff.) - Increases Minimum damage of the primary melee attacks of target by 26.2%. (Instead of DPS.) - Increases Maximum damage of the primary melee attacks of target by 26.2%. (Instead of Haste.) - Makes Caster Immune to Daze Effects. _________ Berserk Rage VIII (Master) (this is the solo berserk buff.) Since the Solo Berserk Buff isn't as useful as it used to be because it replaces other ones... - + 253.4 Stamina - + On combat hit, 20% chance to deal crushing damage to targets in area. ((The AA Enhance: Berserk will increase this trigger chance to 25%.)) _________ Blood Rage. - 5% Max Health Increase. - 2.5-3.0% Health Replenishment every second forever. The reason the heal is so low is because it procs on hit, but in 1v1 where most heavy high end content is focused on, its completely worthless to heal when hit, because it doesn't heal enough, to be honest. Focus: Blood Rage - Blood Rage has a 25% Chance to Tick Twice. Enhance: Blood Rage - Increases the minimum and maximum Health Replenishment of Blood Rage by 0.2%. (*/5) - Increases the Max Health Increase of Blood Rage by 0.5%. (*/5) Berserkers NEED max health increasers and a new berserk buff... there is no way we can survive with the pounding nerfs ahead without it. Also as an added bonus. Warrior Tree: (Strength) Weapon Expertise: Increases caster's weapon damage bonus of melee weapons by 2.5 (*/10) - If Shield is Equipped. Increases caster's weapon damage bonus of melee weapons by 1.0 (*/10) - If Shield is not Equipped. Executioner's Fury - Deals slashing damage to target. Damage increases the closer the target is to death, this attack cannot be parried/dodged/blocked/riposted and ignores the targets defenses. Apples Remove the Head. - 25% Chance to Reduces Target's Health to 1. - If Target is Weak - If Under 80% Health. Apples Remove the Head. - 25% Chance to Reduces Target's Health to 1. - Certain creature strengths only. - If Under 50% Health. Apples Remove the Head. - 25% Chance to Reduces Target's Health to 1. - If Target is stronger then Standard. - If Under 20% Health. Apples Remove the Head. - 25% Chance to Reduces Target's Health to 1. - If Target is Epic - If Under 8% Health. This puts us in line with Paladins/Shadowknights with melee damage, which we need for threat. And Berserkers SHOULD be the master's of weapons, we are one of the only classes able to use all types of weapons.