List of Combat Arts for Swashbuckler?

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-, Dec 31, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED- Guest

Did a SEARCH and NOTHING came up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Please!!!!!!!!!
  2. ARCHIVED- Guest

WAKE UP PEOPLE AND ANSWER MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. ARCHIVED-Atdan Guest

Romage you have posted on other fourms today and I think everyone is tired of your rudeness. I have already read where someone linked you to a page that had ALL classes listed and all you had to do was scroll down to Swashbuckler and highlight the section you needed and copy/paste it into notepad but you chose to make rude remarks to the other posters.

My advice is if you can't find it here then do a google search.

You might get better responses if you weren't so rude and nasty and you quit posting like a troll.

Atdan
  4. ARCHIVED- Guest

OMG, did you see that link he gave me? YOU tell me where squashbuckler was in that mass of wording. It was a nightmare trying to scroll through all that mess.

No, what I want is a single solitary link to Swashbuckler ONLY, and ONLY Swashbuckler combat arts. Cany ANYONE follow up with this? I know it is asking alot.
  5. ARCHIVED-Santsu Guest

I also put a link on the thread that points you to a very nice site so go back look for it and you will be good to go.
  6. ARCHIVED-Hidohebhi Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Whooza Guest

If you know it's asking alot, then stop being a rude trolling whiner and quit annoying people constantly with your mindless blather about nothing.
  8. ARCHIVED-Aragoth Guest

9. ARCHIVED- Guest

Thank you Aragoth, may the Gods adore you! Kisses :)