Linnlyna's Port of New Orleans {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Port of New Orleans
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Owner: Linnlyna
    Address: City of Mist, South Qeynos
    Decorator: Linnlyna

I am very behind on the forums and will be catching up soon but Linnlyna asked if I could go see the "Port of New Orleans" house on Antonia Bayle. I got some free time I wasn't expecting so here is a video. Enjoy!
    Valzen, Tisguard, Spextasy and 7 others like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Vas and I just toured this house together. Very lovely home, and some really adorable creative idea's in here. Loved the custom's guy, the hat game, the gnome who lost his armor, and many other tidbits to see in here. :)
    Ocarinah, Spextasy, Faeonara and 3 others like this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Wow . . I'm impressed although I was half expecting to see a few "Darkhunters" in there . . ;like "Acheron" and maybe "Talon" at Café Dumond eating Beniegns(sp) and drinking Chickory Coffee. . but maybe you don't read those books . .
    Ocarinah, Faeonara, Mystyrys and 2 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The pastry? I think (though don't quote me) it's "beignets," like trying to spell "beige" but there's an "n" in there for whatever reason. :-/

Oh, and a silent "t." Those wacky French... :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Merriel and Mystyrys like this.
  5. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

I ran around in this house for probably 30 minutes and I am still not sure I saw everything. It was marvelous! I used to live in Baton Rouge and visited New Orleans frequently. She got the flavor and theme captured so well!

Boy howdy is that house enormous!
    Ocarinah, Spextasy, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I went and saw it in person. . . got a few ideas to steel. .uh. . BORROW. . . yeah. . Borrow!
  7. Wizzam Well-Known Member

First off, wow. That is a lot, and I mean a LOT, of player studio items. Honestly, the most I've seen in one place.
    I really love your fences, those are probably one of my favorite items in the game so far. Very elegant and fun.
    The cloudy squares to make the windows up top were genius! With incredibly tall ceilings, you definitely brought creativity to a new height :p
    I liked your shell display. I may snag that idea in the future. Very cool!
    I'm completely lost with the pink elephant but the fact Ocarinah lost it when she saw it made me laugh too lol.
    Your green stained glass umbrella was clever. Fit nicely in that area.
    I am LOVING that little stone bench you made! Those benches are underused and have such potential as you show there. Very cute!
    And you floored me with the ratonga sitting in a chair held up by balloons. I can't remember what that item is called, but I have never found a good use for it. Now I have. Super creative!!!
  8. Linnlyna Member

Thank you all and I have read the books but could not find a way to put more flavor in there I am sevrving New Orleans best coffee and sorry could not find any item to make sq puffed pastry so I tried and I love all your comments it was a pleasure building this gianormous house and Devs please if u make another place up our count I maxed out
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Quiarrah like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Beignets = really small cushions/floofy pillows (or put those in the Barbarian/Ogre/Sarnak section if they can't get too small). :D

What's the item count max.? :-/

Uwk