Linlainu's Fright Manor on Oasis

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Linlainu, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Took me awhile to figure out the umbrellas, helmets, shoes, etc. thing; I get the feeling now (I may be wrong, still) that there's 6 kids in the family (or 4 and Mom and Dad) and each one has his/her little separate cubbyhole for their own stuff (Billy's shoes, Mom's helm, Katie's umbrella, etc.). Great idea! :)

The signs on the tombstones kind of looked like video screens set into them, at first glance. I can see it now in the future: you come up to a grave, at a certain distance, and a motion-activated screen clicks on, playing the person's video will/last greeting/etc. ("Oh, so NOW you're visiting?! About time, you ungrateful bum!")...creepy, but it is a Fright Manor. ;->

Uwk
  2. Linlainu Active Member

I know one of them is called Ghoulish Gravestone and the other is Haunted Tombstone. Both were quest rewards from the 2013 NotD event.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Valzen Well-Known Member

Oh it's so wonderfully done. I love every little detail, from the pictures on the table to the dining room/kitchen displays. Awesome work. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Linlainu like this.
  4. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

Really great house ~ I love the flora through the kitchen floor I didn't even think about it thought for sure it was part of the theme ~ I agree with Sharann that it gives you that abandoned look :D love the dining room with the portraits too ~ Perfect~!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Linlainu like this.
  5. Linlainu Active Member

Thank you so much! I am very proud! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.