Lifetap? Necro?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-alerka, Dec 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-alerka Guest

Do we actually get any powerful lifetaps like we did in EQ1? The kind that you can spam while tanking and actually kicks the mobs [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot].
  2. ARCHIVED-Vendraen Guest

Say it with me:

"EQ2 is not EQ1"

Again, slowly... "EQ2... is... not... EQ1".

Once you realize the simple truth of that statement, you will be a lot happier.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ringarion Guest

that's really a great answer to the question... I think it really helps.

You can't help people looking for what they've played before.
    He could have said : "do necro have a zombie pet like DAoC" or so...

People know EQII is not EQ, if they tought the two games are the same they wouldn't ask about this.

So, I've seen lifetaps in the spell list, but no idea how much powerfull it is.
  4. ARCHIVED-Eli Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Nhilist Guest

Yes I believe it is understood that this is not EQ1, no offense but Im sick of hearing people say that. We get, ok. But the fact remains be it EQ 1 or whatever else, there are certain traits that you would think would go with a Necromancer, i.e. Dead Pet, Death and Decay type spells, read lifetaps. I would like to see more of them in the game, it would compensate a tad for what I feel just a little bit underpowered class at the moment. Don't get me wrong I love my class and would not dream of rolling another but still, a little more damage would be nice, and the lifetap is just Necromancer evil. Oh yeah...I was wondering...is this EQ1 ?
  6. ARCHIVED-TraceDAce Guest

EQ 1---------------------------------------WITH A TWIST :smileyvery-happy: