LF Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gilelore, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Gilelore New Member

Hello, I am looking for a raiding guild on my Coercer, Dirge, or Sin.

I am still gearing my Dirge and Coercer but should take very long to get them geared up!

I have full Cleared AS, 1 boss in ToV and many other raids.

Please message me here for more info. (willing to transfer - currently on AB)
  2. Shadowstake New Member

Hey Lords of Pain is looking for util, heals, and mage dps for casual raid. We are on naggy server, which is good for raiding cuz the low pop so you will have a chance at being on top for progession, which are are in top 3, and have chance at avatars. Also becuz of bgs, and low pop, open world pvp is very uncommon, and can almost be avoided if not your thing, or be found if it is.
  3. Tabri Well-Known Member

Have you contacted anyone on AB in the raid guilds there? You shouldnt have to transfer I think most of the raid guilds right now are recruiting including ours, everyone needs dirges and coercers right now. Just hit U on your keyboard if your not in a guild or go to the recruitment page if you are in a guild and look to see who is online and pm them if you want more info on their guild.

Our guild you would just fill out an app its in this forum. There are also other guilds listed in this forum looking for people on AB just follow their instructions here scroll the pages.
  4. Gilelore New Member

The funny thing is, that most guild group within themselves now and not many groups just going randomly unless you start them yourself and wait a long time for a tank. And lets be honest, not so many tanks out there. Not sure why, but its how it has been for the past 4 months. I have been sitting on other servers, just watching LFG and General. More groups going, pug raids and bunch of other stuff. Which frankly doesn't happen on AB.
  5. Tabri Well-Known Member

AB is better for just pure raiding and yep most of the raid guilds group together not outside of guild unless they just want to add one or two if they are short including our guild. You posted here you wanted a raid guild if that is the case then I think AB would be the best. Now if your looking for Pug raids and groups not a true raid guild then yeah maybe some other server would be better I have no idea I dont group except in guild and never do Pug raids since Im in a raid guild so cant help ya there.