LF Permafrost guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rozyn, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Rozyn Well-Known Member

I'm really not wanting to pay for transfers off of Permafrost, but not having a decent guild is killing my funtime. Here are some things I'd love to have in a guild:

• 18+ requirement, while I'm not a vulgar person, I don't really care for 'family friendly' guilds or watching if words slip. A sense of humor is a big bonus as well as I'm a bit of a goof.
    • 10 or more people online in evenings, enough to run guild groups. I have no interest in guilds where the leader 6 boxes either, as I've noticed this is kind of a 'thing' now. I don't mind if members do it, but it's really distasteful to me when the leader is boxing rather than playing with their own members. Also, if everyone logs on for a raid then immediately off after it's over, that doesn't really do me much good either. I don't mind raiding guilds at all, who knows, at some point if I were geared I'd join in! But my gear is not at that point yet so sitting in guild when everyone's raiding and I'm still not running anything puts me in the same situation lol.
    • And lastly, skilled, organized people who really like to play together. I am currently in a dead guild with a really nice guild hall, full amenities... no people. I don't need to join a guild to sit in a guild hall, I can already do that (although if you have a nice hall then right on!).

I have a lvl 100 Fury and 100 Dirge, both technically stuck in blue zones (sadface) but I'm actively working on their gear and gems. I also have a 95 Illy that I'd love to get to 100 but it seems I missed the boat on the contested xp grind. I'm a big team player, have a 100 tailor, max adorner, and 99 sage and will happily craft for guildies and in general try to help people out when they need it. I enjoy a good laugh but also enjoy killing stuff successfully and try to play my characters well.

If you are in a guild like this or know of one, please leave a reply or even send me a PM. Or send me a tell in-game on Sarense. And geez, if you read all that you deserve a treat or something, here's a high-five! \o
  2. Ratza Well-Known Member