LF a New Family to Enjoy Norrath Together

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Atrayeu, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Atrayeu New Member

First, thank you for clicking on this post. Gaming - I go by Wraith. I'm in my 40's and used to play EQ2 back in the earlier days around expansion 1 or 2. I think it was the one right after the Flaming Desert. (My memory is apparently fading. Lol.) I plan on playing in the evenings and weekends Pacific Time (which is when I'm off work these days.) I just installed the game after what seems like an eternity of time away, just a few days ago. I've commited myself with a subscription and the Premium version of the newest expansion. So, I'm all in.

I'm just a laid back guy now looking for a new guild family. I can play on any server your guild is currently playing on.

What I can offer is being a dedicated number in raids and a helpful guild member willing to help others. I enjoy tanking in other games, but can do support roles if needed. Obviously I have a long way to go to level and gear - but I'm willing to do so. I'm coming back to Norrath because it seems like one of the only games left where you can enjoy an mmo with friends and it not be about E-Sports or competition. I consider myself a collector and an achiever more than a pvp fanatic. I'm not interested in the non-tab targetting combat of newer games and they can keep their fancy graphics. I'll take substance and friendships over all that any day. If you have a Discord - I'm willing to join - but can't voice too often (unless raiding, then I'm definitely in voice.) I also have Vent and TS.

A little about your guild - it's an established one. You have personal friendships within the guild and are involved in "end-game" content. Be it raiding or otherwise. You don't admit every level 1 player who sends you a tell in game and you don't spam new players with your guild invite. You prefer substance and loyalty. You're a mature guild, but dropping F bombs isn't the regular - usually more out of frustration. You don't mind helping players returning to the game, but you also expect them to do the work and WANT to raid with your team. Most of your members are long time players - some older than I am. But most of all - you're looking for a good member you can count on.

I'm still researching classes and haven't settled on a Main toon yet. Learning about crafting and all the many changes over the years. The TLE server is a cool concept and I think I would love to do it - but I'm not doing it until it's a fresh server. I want to do the content on schedule. If I play now - I feel like it's no different than joining Live but without perks from the newer expansions. More than likely I will be playing on a Live server like AB, Maj'Dul or one of the other more populated servers. I don't mind leveling solo and I'm not sure I'm a casual player. (I play as often as I can.)

Please let me know here if you think I would be a valued asset of your guild. Reply or send me a private message here on the forums. Travel safe my friends!
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  2. mothelm Active Member

Hello if you want to take game at slower pace and see a lot of the stuff you missed Give Rewind a Try... we are a established guild formed 12/15/18 and we operate like a TLE server with less rules to make the grind much easier....we are mostly adults your age group or older... due to how our guild operates we are not engaged in end game content....we are a smaller Niche guild but we are more focused on fun then who has bigger ****** =-P ......if any of this sounds interesting Please pop me a tell on Eixx Antonia Bayle Server ill be happy to talk so more to you about us
    Breanna likes this.