Leveling suggestion for 88SK/88Ward Duo

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-Martoof857, Jul 31, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Martoof857 Guest

My wife and I have leveled my SK and her Ward up to 88 mostly with quests. We have just finished up with the quests in Stonebrount (sp?) and are scratching our heads trying to figure out how to get our last two levels. We have found, what appears to be the only area with level 90 mobs (small floating island with a lab type building but can't find any others. We have a ton of level 90+ Herioc quests in our books but those require PUGS that we have'nt had much luck with. Can anyone suggest any Heroic instances that she and I might be able to duo in to try and grind out our last levels? Thanks in advance.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jest29000 Guest

Mentor to 75 and grind in palace of the awakened.
  3. ARCHIVED-SirDinadan Guest

Martoof857 wrote:
    Did you finish the Necromantic Icebox from Paineel, and the Portable Pantry from the chef in Stonebrunt?
    Never been much of a grinder, so I certainly don't know the most optimal places. Erudin Library is duoable, as is VD Conservatory. Most of the easier TSO instances that scale became even easier uprated to 90, and the mission system includes decent XP.
  4. ARCHIVED-Emblazer Guest

If you guys love the pace of exploring area, killing mob while finishing up quest then I would definitely recommand look up the quest / zone timeline on wiki and chronomage down to the quest / zone level, and take it from there. But if you guys are in a hurry to reach 90, I couldn't think of a better place than Place of Awakened