Leveling an Inquisitor - Question

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Tocino the Troubadour, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Tocino the Troubadour Active Member

I'm currently level 27. All of my spells are Expert or better, but most of my heals will heal for a few hundred points of health. The highest heal is Fanatical Healing and gets 621-759. My merc has more than 30,000 HP. When he starts getting into the yellow, my heals are a drop ion the bucket. I'm better off using my offensive spells. What's the point of a healing class that can't heal? Does this get better with higher levels or am I doing something wrong?
  2. axxis32 Member

That seems about right, it's your merc that way too much health for that level. I cannot remember, but around 3-5k health at that level is more normal. Also, as inquis, you should "convert" your offensive spells to combat arts and use those (inquisitor AA) asap. They will scale to level and you wont have to upgrade the spells.You get 6 combart arts from the inquisitor tree and can get another 2 (skullcrack and hammer divine smite) from the cleric AA tree

Get a healing merc (prefably inquisitor :)) and then you handle the tanking, dpsing and spothealing and rely on merc to cure you. You will be able to take almost anything enemies can throw at you.