Leveling 96+

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Master Nala, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Master Nala Member

Is it still the case that all non-AoM content gives really poor experience for levels 96+?

I quit right after AoM, not because of this, but I was just bored. TLE has me back into game and I kinda want to get my main up to 100. What is a good way to mostly solo, with no aversion to grouping way to get to 100 from 96? Thanks for any responses.
  2. Auvn New Member

Grouping is best, heroics as soon as you can, but advanced solos can be your friend. Most of the solo instances can be handled solo or molo at 95-96, and the advanced versions aren't much more difficult
  3. Tyman Active Member

If you want mindless leveling, doing the Adventure Writs is the fastest way solo. Each writ gives about 10-15% depending on xp bonuses
    Xianthia likes this.
  4. Master Nala Member

Thanks much!
  5. howtor New Member

The place I liked to go was Skyshrine get a merc and just go nuts clearing the areas. I could average 1 lvl an hour or so
  6. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Skyshrine xp was nerfed severely for 96+.
  7. Zythus Active Member

the nerf was lifted on SS awhile ago, ive been leveling toons from 96-100 in their in 3 hours or less on avarage.
  8. azcn2503 Active Member

Yes :) I levelled 5 guys to 100 this morning in an hour or so!
  9. Josgar Active Member

Where would you go at 92/93? I don't have AOM or ToV yet.
  10. Zythus Active Member

skyshrine as well tpo be honest - get some 92mc or something and you can pretty much power level your self their
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

have you tried it lately?
  12. Feldon Well-Known Member

Was it changed back?
  13. Zythus Active Member

they changed it back months ago
  14. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

That's great to know! I'm really pleased they did that - the slog from 97 to 100 is painful! Thanks heaps.