Level Disparity Experience Change

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kittik, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Kittik Well-Known Member

I posted this in General, but maybe better suited here...

I think the penalties for grouping with someone not near your level need to be looked at. One of the discouragement issues is that you have to be within certain parameters in a group for everyone to get benefits.

A 28 can't group with a 20. Unless that 28 mentors and thus get's so little experience there is no logical way it would encourage them to group with someone lower than them, other than if just a level or 2. A 28 can group with a 21, but if the 28 wants decent exp, they need to fight white's or yellow's and those are red to the 21 so the 21 gets hardly anything.

If server health were better, this would be a non-issue. Plenty of people would be around and level constants wouldn't matter. However, that isn't the issue.

I'd suggest removing the exp penalty on killing red mobs and removing or at least changing the level difference of toons from 6 levels early, 10 levels late model used now, to a 10 levels early, 20 levels late model. At least this way slightly higher toons can group with toons that a must lower than them but can still get the rewards for their contribution.