Level 9 Scout

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Keldan, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Keldan Guest

I just hit level 9 and have gotten to the 1st str/int/sta/agi/wis update.

As a wood elf scout who plans to become a ranger, where should i be putting my points into? at least now till lvl 20 ish.
    Thank you for any help I recieve!
  2. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

I put mine in Agility
  3. ARCHIVED-Shoemocker Guest

I put mine in agility too, the whole reason that rangers rock is because they hit fast. More agility equals faster hits, which means better dps =P, in the way you pull more hits off, not stronger hits.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gurnie Guest

Agility, agility and more agility!!!:smileywink:
  5. ARCHIVED-Keldan Guest

Cool. Thanks for the help. speed speed speed ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-Thespar Guest

Do what you think fits best with your character and how you play. Study the game and learn why agility might be the best choice rather than just blindly believing what people tell you. Not saying that they're wrong, just saying you should know why you're making the choices you're making.
  7. ARCHIVED-Keldan Guest

Thanks Thespar,
    That is some very good advice. I've been playing MMORPG's long enough to kind of know what's what, and a good amount of the time people give you good advice. But your right, if you aren't happy with your character the "usual" way, try something different, or rather, play the character that you will be happy with. Typically I am happy with a character that is the "best" that he can be, meaning that his stats go where they "belong". But in a good game, where the points "belong" can be more than one place, and that is what makes playing many of the good MMORPG's fun!

Again, thanks for that advice!