Level 80 Lock Rotation

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Blackbriar60, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Blackbriar60 New Member

Hey I am new to this and have almost reached level 80 on my Lock on the TL server. My DPS is crap and even though I have researched rotation, I can't seem to find anything to help me. All the information seems geared for normal servers. Any direction or a rotation break down would be helpful
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

My guess is that it's not your rotation, but your gear. Have you filled all the adornment slots? The best thing you can do is link to your toon on EQ2U so that people can see where you need the help.
  3. Zelox Active Member

its mostly just a matter of getting the most value out of your abilities for that encounter duration including conditionals like if adds or buffs like UT etc etc. the first step is understanding the value of each of your abilities and just pressing the stuff to get the most value. for example lets say adds spawn 30 seconds into an encounter you'll want to get apoc off and refreshed before that set of adds, or if adds are spawning in 10 seconds you can hold apoc to get much more value out of the ability rather than just using it on a single target. things like this. take advantage of your abilities and mechanics so when you go through your rotations you can match everything perfectly to get the most value for that encounter