Level 30 wards

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Wraths, Oct 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Wraths Guest

So I made a defiler for fun on Naggy and decided to do a few BGs to help him gear faster. Of course, when entering a BG, you get a nice buff that increases your HP/damage abilities/heals. Problem is, that does not increase wards. My level 30 ward hits for the same amount in warfields as it does in BGs. Otherwords, it is better for him to cast single target and group heals and not cast wards. On a defiler. Can this get fixed please? Even if you are lowering the direct heal amount of defiler/mystic a bit to increase wards, thats preferable.

Group Ward non critical hit = 1900 shared. Crit = ~2.2k
    Single target ward non crit= 850. Crit = ~1k
    Group heal non crit= ~2-3.5k a person. Crit = ~5k
    Single target heal non crit= 4k Crit = ~6k
    That can't be intended.

Edited to include crits.
  2. ARCHIVED-PrometheusAfire Guest

Yeah, I spent some time leveling a Defiler up to 42, took a couple thousand Havoc Marks out of the bank...geared him up a bit, only to find out that wards don't get scaled up to lvl 80 effectiveness as everything else does. My "one shot" heals heal massively, but that doesn't do much good when i have to wait 8 seconds to recast. Even single target wards usually only absorb a single attack, which also doesn't do much good when it's gone by the time you get to cast a heal....sigh...I wish I would have known that, or I would have never spent those tokens on him....would love to see a red name reply to this.
  3. ARCHIVED-Wraths Guest

Can a red comment just to say, "Oh wow, we overlooked that, We will get right on it!"