Level 20 Armor

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-eqaddixx, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-eqaddixx Guest

Well I will be level 19 tonight and working on 20. I can't find any information on the level 20 armor quests for FP only the wusses in Qeynos. Can anyone help me out?
  2. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

The quest for armor for us is from Dyric Pire in East Freeport. He's in the Bowyers shop.
  3. ARCHIVED-eqaddixx Guest

4. ARCHIVED-eqaddixx Guest

5. ARCHIVED-eqaddixx Guest

Awesome thank you very much!!!!!!
  6. ARCHIVED-Moonglade Guest

And where do the wusses in Qeynos get their Armor Quest ? ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Bamkil Guest

Are there warrior class armor quests (besides the BP, that's obvious), or do I have to wait until picking my subclass?
  8. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

Not to sure on the Qeynos side. But I think I heard the quest guy is near the Akanon Clock Tower in Qeynos Harbor? Dunno who though.
  9. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Ian Cartridge (not exactly spelled like that, but very close)
    Qeynos Harbor
  10. ARCHIVED-* Guest

Just started working on these quests...I was wondering whether the heavy armor given from this set of quests is vanguard or just regular plate...In other words, does it have the big shoulderpads and loin cloth like vanguard suits do?
  11. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer.vm?characterId=103168102

I am wearing some in the paperdoll pic on that link, not the chest and legs, those are last. But the shoulders, forearms and boots are the quest gear. The gloves, I have already found better but the graphic is the same. Cant see it too well, but I dont think any of the level 20 armor looks spectacular, just good stats. Guardians and templars get the same exact armor as we do.
    Message Edited by Khalad on 11-18-2004 01:47 AM