Level 107 guild for SALE - 1 mil

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ZUES, Sep 6, 2016.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

LOWERED PRICES - 09/23/2016 - Prices are non-negotiabl
    • Name: SOLD
    • Server: Antonia Bayle
    • Level: 107
    • Price:
    • Amenities: 37/40
    • Escrow: 200+ plat and 11+ mil status
    • Almost ever raid trophy in the game
    • Depots are pretty well stocked. More will be put in them prior to sale.Lots of alt gear in the guild bank. Pictures below are of all three guilds. I did a copy/paste. But the station cash stuff can only be found in the AB guild.
    • Server: Maj Dul
    • Level: 115
    • Price:
    • Amenities: 28/40
    • Escrow: 16000+ plat and 13 mil status
    • The depots are mostly empty. Entrance and main hall upstairs look identical to below pictures.
    • Server: Skyfire
    • Level: 97
    • Price:
    • Amenities: 31/38 (level 100 amenities have already been purchased except the guild buff)
    • Escrow: 1361 plat and 85k status
    • The depots are partially stocked. Entrance and main hall upstairs look identical to below pictures.
      The Skyfire guild was purchased immediately following this guilds demise in leadership. It was a very active raid guild. It still has 252 inactive members. They do log on from time to time and contribute to guild status so I never removed them.
    This is a copy/paste from our alt guilds on every server. Every one of them varies in one way or another however. All guild halls are currently located in the Qeynos tier 2 guild hall accessible in South Qeynos by the fountain.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. ZUES Well-Known Member

3. ZUES Well-Known Member

Removed a guild and added a new one.
  4. ZUES Well-Known Member

5. ZUES Well-Known Member

Updated. Changed and lowered prices and added two more guilds. We will accept either krono's or plat.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

is it really ok to do that??? strange
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thought this was illegal . . .
  8. ZUES Well-Known Member

We've been selling guilds since Desert of Flames. It is allowed and always has been.
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Why would it be illegal? I'm honestly asking, truly. I've not seen a guild sold here before that I recall.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

I've seen quite a few sold. It usually happens when someone decides they want to change servers and wants to be able to take all they can with them. Since the guild can't go with them, they sell it so that they can have plat for the new server.
    Avahlynn and ZUES like this.
  11. ZUES Well-Known Member

Exactly. These guilds are just collecting dust. Hate to part with them but plat reigns supreme. Rather see someone put them to good use.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  12. Dragoneyes Lionhair Member

Hiya folks - I just bought the AB hall. This thing looks amazing, and mine came with a ton of cool "extra" stuff as well as a pretty well stocked depot. Zues was super easy to deal with, so much so that I think I made a new friend today. It is legal, it is legitimate, and if you have any questions shoot me a tell in game (I'm usually on Dragoneyes or my carp alt Akojoa).
    Prissetta, ZUES and Avahlynn like this.
  13. That guy. Well-Known Member

Most sell them ingame, but with fewer players on at any one time I can see it being of more benefit using the forum to do so now. Nothing wrong with it. Guilds have been bought and sold for ages in this game. I'd sell my guild on AB for plat on HoF but I doubt a level 30 one person guild with no guildhall and an empty bank is worth anything.
    ZUES and Avahlynn like this.
  14. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your new guild and hall. Glad to hear it went smoothly. :)

Ava
    suka, Prissetta and ZUES like this.
  15. ZUES Well-Known Member

Updated.
  16. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

You might be surprised... it wouldn't be worth as much as a level 100 guild, but someone may find it a better option than trying to find 5 other people willing to help start a guild, or trying to 6-box...
    suka, ZUES, Avahlynn and 2 others like this.
  17. ZUES Well-Known Member

Maj Dul guild still for sale.
  18. Nero Active Member

I picked up the Skyfire guild.

Looks great! Lots of amenities purchased already. Will need lots of work to pay upkeep, but knew that going in.

Zeus was great, even gave me a tour :p
    ZUES likes this.
  19. ZUES Well-Known Member

Thank you Nero. : )

Update: All guilds are sold. Thanks everyone for the interest.