Level 100 quest journal and helper are not updating

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Inastria, May 31, 2018.

1. Inastria New Member

I went ahead with one of the free level 100s that they were doing recently and the quest journal was working while I did the first quest I found in the Plane of Magic. Fast forward 5 minutes later, I left the plane of magic after figuring out the quest I was on would not be finishable at that time, so I left for the commonlands, went to Freeport and got the housing quests there to purchase a room and the quest that the troll outside had.

On the game screen, I got the reward for the quest, but when I looked on the quest journal, neither of the quests were listed as completed and instead were still active. Quest feathers still showed up on the minimap, so I thought it was just a glitch. Heading to the island of Mara, I picked up the quests from Geredo and Ingrid. Neither quest showed up in the quest journal or even registered on my quest helper. It was like I never picked it up, save for the quest feathers above those NPCS are gone and I could interact with the given quest items and then finish the quest by going to the npc, who all had the book icon on top of them and on the minimap. When I finished these quests, none of them registered as completed or showed up in the quest journal.

The problem here is that the quest journal and helper are not updating as I pick up, complete and progress through quests. I tried loading up settings from my main, but it did not help. Checking window settings and going into the quest helper settings in the options window also does nothing. Is there a fix or is this something deeper?