Level 100 Defiler Death Save...........

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Buffrat, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Buffrat Well-Known Member

......doesn't even have any text. And doesn't do anything on cast........

[IMG]
  2. Arieste Well-Known Member

so just like the old one then. :confused:

dear devs, maybe when you're fixing you can take a look at just how ridiculous it is to save a tank only to leave them with 6k HP. or whatever that works out to with cb/pot. basically if a mob farts in the next area code, the dude's dead again.
  3. Gaealiege Active Member

This spell has been worthless since it was "fixed." I hate you, Davito, if you're out there.
  4. GIndotto Well-Known Member

You can say this about any death save for a Priest that isn't Channeler. But let's stop and think for a second...

You get a death prevent for a tank and it has a ward? Wouldn't complain much about that. The base modified from a healer is pretty fat, AND YOU GET A WARD, and I think the base on mine as an Inq is a 2k heal on trigger, with no ward. They both suck in the end, come on Arieste do the homework! :p Blanket "I'm broken" statements make me laugh.

The upgraded deathsave that doesn't actually deathsave though, that's a problem for you! LOL

P.S., yes I'm giving you **** because I realize you play the Shaman and I don't, but if you really want to talk about ****** single target death saves the Inq has you beat!
  5. Gaealiege Active Member

I don't know what mobs you're killing, but the ones I'm killing hit for hundreds of thousands of damage, Gindotto.
  6. GIndotto Well-Known Member

Then all the Priest Death Saves should be adjusted, let's not pretend the Defiler is the sore loser in this lineup of death saves LOL.

Either way you get a heal and ward, if you don't want it I'll trade you for mine.
  7. Widem Active Member

It doesn't have any text b/c you can't die with a shaman in AoM.
    GIndotto likes this.
  8. GIndotto Well-Known Member

Widem you have won EQ2 Forums. Congrats. LMAO
  9. Arieste Well-Known Member

I didn't mean to imply that it was, i frankly don't know much about other healers specific deathsave mechanics. The only other healer i play is channeler and it's been a while since i did.

Here is what i know: when we used to run VD all the time and the tank needed saves, mine never kept the tank alive. other healers' did. the same was true on several raid encounters. basically, it's an unreliable deathsave - yes, i'll cast it in an emergency.. but i've no idea what the result will be - death or not.

I do know that when our warden casts a di, the tank lives 100% of the time. When i cast mine, the tank dies half the time. Obviously other factors are involved and i won't pretend to know which DIs our warden is casting, i only know that they work and mine doesn't. /shrug.

IF other healers DIs are the same, they should ALL be fixed. Deathsave healing a tank for some stupidly small amount that is less than 1% of their hp is dumb - for defilers and for everyone else.
  10. GIndotto Well-Known Member

They're unequal at best right now, that's for sure. And yeah I agree they should all be adjusted, at least the ones that only have a ward or heal on trigger, nothing else (like phys mit boost, or chance to dodge).
  11. Buffrat Well-Known Member

12. Xelgad Developer

Fix is coming in for Ancestral Avenger VI.

Sorry about that.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  13. Gaealiege Active Member

Thanks again, Xelgad!
  14. Trasor Active Member

Can you just make deathsaves actually worth something? At this point these are completely worthless.
    Mermut likes this.