Legplates of the Bloodhowler ate my knees!

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Degron, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Degron Guest

[p]I had always wondered how armor graphics were handled in this game. I didn't know whether they were layered on top of the current player model or what. I guess I know now. I got the Legplates of the Bloodhowler from Valdoon. I was quite happy. So upon exiting the zone, I climbed down the wall, hopped on my horse and noticed something very odd. I have no knees! Or legs for that matter! I can see stright into the leggings and they are just hollow tubes. :shock: Alas, my poor tank has become a double amputee.[/p][p] A friend of mine also told me they tried on a pair of pantaloons they had made as a tailor to see what they looked like and discovered they had no ankles! There was just an empty space between the bottoms of the pantaloons and the tops of his sabatons.[/p][p] The character art is good and all, but its very disturbing to see sudden gaps where the body should be and is, for some reason, just not there. Just my two cents. Until they fix it I guess I'll have to harvest some wood and make my toon some prostetic legs. :lol:[/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p] edited for bad spelling[/p]