Legendary and Fabled Restricted

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by ConcealFate, Apr 16, 2013.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Im wondering if going with a gold membership is even worth it at first? From what I can see, a gold is the same as a silver except for the restriction mentioned in my title. At what level will the restriction really effect a player? Are there any other advantages that are there with the gold?
    I can't wait to get back in game and I would like to do everything (and purchase) before I begin.

Thanks for any feedback
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Gold also can freely trade via broker, they get 500 Station Cash per month and 5 Legends of Norrath Packs per month. Legedary/Fabled is pretty much all that drops at 90+ since Treasured Gear doesn't exist anymore.

(Treasured does exist but it just doesn't see to be part of 90+ content)
  3. Reds Member

Holy mole, how, what, why, I think I must have a load of those by now then.
    Is this a /Claim thingie? It is like a mini game inside EQ2? think I have to look into this a little more... have about 0 clue.

Sorry for hijjacking thread
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

You have to actually log into to claim packs, you don't get them for free anymore unless you claim them in the Legends of Norrath client. Overall a Gold Sub is worth $27-28 worth of items in addition to complete freedom in the game. It's quite worth it.