Leaderboard stats

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Sorrowind, Mar 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Sorrowind Guest

[p]I am curious as to why the leaderboards do not reflect my real HP, and no I am not talking about being buffed. [/p][p]Let me give an example, my guardian, level 70 Iksar has a displayed 417 on the character profile, if you add up the gear it is 405, no doubt the difference is due to racial reasons.[/p][p]However, if you compare this to another guardian 70 gnome (btw, in game unbuffed and buffed I have more HP, but on the leader boards he has far more than my toon) has a displayed 511 stamina on the character profile, but if you add up his gear he has 436.[/p][p]To recap, 405 in gear and 417 displayed on my toon, compared to another guardian that has 436 in gear and 511 displayed. I have selected all the HP/Stamina character traits, and stamina adornments do not make up for these differences- I know the other toon has mitgation adornments not stamina and even if adornment were the answer, my HP stamina adornments are not being included then.[/p][p]No only is this a problem, the majority of my slots have more HP on them than this other toon (i.e. doomrage vs. relic or pvp) (eof vs. claymore wrists) [/p][p]What leads to these discrepencies? My unbuffed HP are 8349 ish, the web lists me as 7650s; my buffed HP are 9100+ My unbuffed stamina in game is 540s but 417 on website. [/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sorrowind Guest

[p]I am bumping this post- frankly, I am a little irritated that it has not recieved any reply from SOE.[/p][p]1st this is an issue involving a service that I have to pay an additionaly fee for.[/p][p]2nd this is an issue that is not described on the current problems list.[/p][p]3rd it has been several days now that I have posted this problems, and weeks that the problem has existed.[/p][p] Again, while my gear and resists are being updated correctly in my character profile, my character stats like HP, power, str, stamina, agi ect.. are not being updated in concert with my gear. Just last night, I finished my claymore and looted several other new items. These items are shown as being equiped, my resists have changed to mimic in game resists, yet NO stats have been updated on my toon.[/p][p]I am begining to think that I should cancel this "service" also. It is not worth the irritation. [/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Same as all other info. No update since almost a week.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sorrowind Guest

[p]So what is being done about it? It doesnt make sense to pay a fee for something that is not functional. I have played everquest since 1999, and I would have to say that the most recent batch of developers and management are the worst ever. When they introduced leaderboards, I was thrilled. It was free and functional. But since EoF all the idiotic changes (to included leaderboards) have killed interest in the game, especially on the pvp servers. And of the remaining dedicated PvPers, it is simple issues like this and the lack of real management that will push the final nail in the coffin. If these issues are too complex to handle in a timely manner, SoE really needs to hire new talent. The current state of the game (the last 4mo) and all the nickle and dime accessories do not live up the product name. Who ever decided that the current web services were an improvment over the previous needs to be fired, and the person who manages the web services needs to be fired. Maybe this has already occured, and this is why the boards have not being updated, for 3wks now. Regardless, the management should copmmunicate this to their customers. Isnt this obvious?[/p][p] [/p][p]How about a reply to this message, saying it is a known issue, and it is being worked on. It is not listed on the March list of issues.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Sorrowind Guest

Character profiles updates, but does not translate to leaderboard (i.e. 8300ish HP on character profile, 7600ish HP on leader boards). Still no response. /delete everquest 2
  6. ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru Guest

The Leaderboards run a day behind the profiles - they should have updated today, or should be correct tomorrow. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know.
  7. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

[size="small; color: #993300"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]Don't know about Leaderboard, but the general profile of mah main has not been updated since March 5th (even though she lvled since then and was played 2 days ago). Correction, some parts of the profile have been updated (what she is wearing and lvl history, yes, everything else, no)[/face][/size]