Last RoK Itemization Pass

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by fencedin, Jun 27, 2018.

1. fencedin New Member

Firstly, thanks for the itemization passes, it is nice to know TLE is getting some love.

Here are 3 charms I currently have.

1st one is a TREASURED level 79 that is just a few quick quests in JW to get with 3.1 potency
    2nd one is a LEGENDARY level 80 from doing Chelsith group zone with 3.1 potency
    3rd one is FABLED level 80 from a x4 contested named with 2.7 potency

[IMG]

Why is the hardest one to get the worst?
    Why is a Treasured or Legendary better than a Fabled?
    Why is the level 79 Treasured even close to a level 80 Legendary???

There are plenty more examples of this.

I know it is hard to itemized hundreds of items by hand, but shouldn't the script that does it make sure stuff like this doesn't happen? Are we expecting another itemization pass with SoH items being done with it too?
    Cheallaigh likes this.
  2. Kalika Well-Known Member

Well sadly it' s about the same for almost everything. I also got some item from faction vendors dumbed down to 2.7 potency 131 Amod ... and the stupidly OP loot from The general, bone and megaldo is still OP but a bit less.

It s all wasted, we train everything in instances to rush dailies, heroic content is so trivial so t can probably be duoed, channelers pushed other healers out in raid and behave sometimes like spoiled divas , factions are useless - even order of rime provide nothing but the mount -.
  3. Atan Well-Known Member

Please tell me these are not ROK itemization passes, but just overall itemization passes.

It is really unfortunate to spend 6 weeks of each TLE expansion redoing itemization work =/
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

At this point I really say just itemize Shard of Hate to be relevant in TSO and just start fixing TSO itemization.

It's pointless to fix itemization half way thru an expansion when it's been fixed/destroyed so many times.

All of the t1/t2 shard gear got lumped into the itemization revamp at the start of the xpac so it's all borked/useless.
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Also,can we make this the meta thread.

Can we please look at mythicals and how the blue stats on all of them isn't equal. Some classes have strikethrough/accuracy on their mythicals and some others have super cool stuff list casting speed, MA, haste, or dps mod.