Last Chance for Tears of Veeshan and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadarX Community Manager

The launch of EverQuest II’s next great adventure, the Tears of Veeshan, will be here November 12th and we hope you are as excited as we are. It’s also your final opportunity to earn amazing Beta rewards by trying out the content, and to pre-order the expansion to receive your Veeshan Loyalty Cloak.

[IMG]

No Tears of Veeshan fashion ensemble will be fabulous without this accessory which says “I’m looking good but also ok with murdering evil dragons.”

This item is only available with a pre-order of the expansion which is no longer available after Monday at 11:59 PM PT, so don’t miss the last chance to purchase yours today!

This is also the final weekend to earn in game Beta rewards for testing out the Vesspyr Isles and new heroic dungeons. We want feedback to make these the outstanding content you are looking for and this is your chance! As a bonus you get free stuff on your live character.

[IMG]

Go test and earn rewards!

Finally, the Nights of the Dead items will no longer be available with the launch of Tears of Veeshan. Grab those spooky purchases while you still can!
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

So question, if we have tested out multiple quests, dungeons and zones but not finished a whole quest line are we just out of luck for any of the rewards?
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  3. Gudum Active Member

Just to clarify a possible point of confusion, when exactly is 12:00 AM Monday? One minute after 11:59 PM Sunday, or 24 hours later?
  4. RadarX Community Manager

Clarified to Monday at 11:59 PM. As a caution to fellow procrastinators such as myself, you won't get anything additional by waiting until Monday. Do it this weekend while you are thinking about it!
  5. Eshaac Active Member

Can not do it this week end as the beta server is locked.. :(

Eshaac
  6. shaytane New Member

i tested the beta and got stuck at the parth wre verizeen need to gave yu a potion for a qst i made 47qst (every qst on the map) but still cannot progress any furtur in the signature qst pls fix that bug the npc doesnt work properly depend of which qst yu made first ty
  7. Sunje Active Member

And why we cant order it via paypal???

I live in germany and not many of us uses credit cards and i dont give you my bank transfer data, since the big SOE hack i must create a new bank account, because the stupid hackers think thats its funny to buy some things with my data that he have stolen from YOU SOE...

Make it posible to pay via paypal and all are lucky players!
  8. Sunje Active Member

Sorry for double post but here is the entry from the EQ2 FAQ, writen by SOE

"The most recent expansion pack, EverQuest II: Tears of Veeshan (which includes ... of payment (including credit card, a Station Cash card, PayPal, or SMS)."

And here are the screenshot from my account!

Only credit card and bank transfer are posible...

[IMG]
  9. Tasharia Member

Does the price on the standard ToV go up after tomorrow or only the price on the CE?
  10. Gothicangel New Member

so if u went to soe live do u get the standard edition or the collectors couse there was no price if u wanted to upgrade your standard copy u get from soe live
  11. Malleria Well-Known Member

You get standard edition if you were at SOE Live. If you preorder the collectors edition I think it should only charge you $20 on Tuesday, not the whole amount. There was a small line of text at the bottom of the preorder window that mentions it iirc.
  12. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Where did you see the quoted section - SOE has not accepted station cash for a expansion in years
    Avahlynn likes this.
  13. Zannah Active Member

The first part of your quote, before the ellipsis, is about how ToV is available for purchase separately from a subscription. The second part of your quote is from a completely different paragraph in the FAQ, which is about how you can fund your Station Cash wallet "through one of the available methods of payment (including credit card, a Station Cash card, PayPal, or SMS)".

So no, the FAQ does NOT say that the expansion is available for SC (unless of course you get "creative" with your quoting..).
    Avahlynn likes this.
  14. Sunje Active Member

I dont have sayed that i need to pay with SC or get SC i wana buy the expansion by using Paypal, i dont have an credit card and i dont give soe my bank informations, thats all...

I dont know why you think i want to pay the expansion via SC, its not posible since years :D
    Feldon likes this.
  15. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Because in your post it states Station Cash, it shows that what ever you quoted is out of date and I think I remember that paypal was stopped also
  16. Wizgian Member

The thing that pisses me off, again, is the strange exchange rate employed by SoE. At today's rate, $40 for the Standard Expansion equals £25.01, but when I go to the order page, it's priced at £29.99! So Sony is marking it up another 20% just because I'm not American; isn't that racism? :(
    Sunje likes this.
  17. Sunje Active Member

Same here, SOE says that 39,99$ are 34,99€ but its not true its 29,83€ actual...

Every year the same problems...
  18. beagley Well-Known Member

That old chestnut - the price in dollars is the US price which excludes any form of sales tax. Sales tax differs from state to state and sometimes isn't applicable to digital software at all. The price in either Pounds or Euros includes Value Added Tax which SOE need to show to conform with EU pricing legislation. In the EU, digital products do attract VAT. This accounts for the vast bulk of the difference, the remainder is inbuilt FX hedging on SOE's part.

It isn't racism - its a factor of the taxation system where we (yes I'm in the EU too) live:(
    Morfydd, CelosSolec and Avahlynn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.