Lagging on beastlord

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tohopka, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Tohopka Active Member

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. Seems when on beastlord tonight ca's and tradeskilling are are lagging or delayed. But everyone of my other characters have no issues.
  2. Nella Member

Since yesterday's patch, seems my pet classes twitch severely when using "shrink pet". So far has just happened in guild hall. Happens everytime I log in my beastlord. Something got fuxored in the patch yesterday =/
    Tharrakor likes this.
  3. Meshuggahx Member

I have that lag too on my bl and it's very annoying. my dps went down by 200m on a same zone did last time.
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

Me too, and that twitchy bug too. It hits me in guild hall, but also in Arcanna'se raid zone.
  5. Rarrum Active Member

I'm getting server lag pretty bad in a raid right now. A bunch of people seem to be lagging the last few days..
  6. Meshuggahx Member

I found what causing lag on my bl. The amphibian pet was lagging me, but swapped to enchanted and lag is gone. Tried few times swapping and pet was the issue for me.
  7. Entropy Well-Known Member

Odd, last night in raid I was constantly complaining about button lag and everyone else was apparently mostly fine with just normal server lag. I have no idea what would cause just one class to lag like that but hey, here's another data point for you.

(Dire warder btw, if that matters).
  8. Tohopka Active Member

also on enchanted warder but had this other issue come up after arguing with guild I was on channeler and all the ornate chests that where dropping i could open but couldnt see what was inside them this is getting aggravating. they kept saying i didnt have group options set right but doing solo zones without and with merc. nothing.
  9. Tajar Well-Known Member

I have dire pet out too and had lag. I'll see if changing pet helps
  10. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

I have the same issues. Both the twitchybug and the delays. Using Aquatic pet. Most severe lag and twitchyness for me was in the Cathedral of the grand inquisitor, for the scout epic 2.0 update wich also seemed bugged. Trash respawning before its even dead. Had to train to each named and FD.
  11. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Yes seems to be "shrink pet" that causes it. No more issues for me so far since i stopped using it
  12. Tohopka Active Member

Well on beastlord right now took off shrink pet.still getting delayed response on keys.
  13. Maadb Member

My character is fubarred. I can't even stay logged in. Severe button lag. No ability to use back stabs if I am assisting. I can't even TS. I don't have the time to get an alt up to snuff so this means no play for me. How can a class be so completely broken and have no one address the issue? Even state they are working on it? I am very disappointed right now, crushed really....
  14. Arieva Well-Known Member

Last few days in raids lag has been terrible. Didnt narrow it down just to pet classes but if it continues tonight will at least ask to see. Definitely wasnt present before thursday tho.
  15. Nella Member

I was mistaken when I thought the twitch bug was pet shrink. The twitching is caused by something repeatedly being cast on the pet ....it reads "You prepare to unleash a Rending Frenzy" ....same thing that has been causing the bug that makes you abandon your camp. Might be causing the cast lag too. Hope they plan to take a look at this and fix or remove it. It's super aggravating.
  16. Sadus Member

i have the same problem. can't do anything every few seconds
  17. Zalabus New Member

For my beastlord, a temporary fix was me turning off my stance and dismissing my warder. I then zoned, used feral stance, then summoned a basic defensive warder like bovid or rodent. It seems offensive warders cause the lag.
  18. Rarrum Active Member

I've had severe lag since late last week, using only defensive warders.
  19. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Is the warder doing a buff that effects the raid or group? Or is ONLY the BL being lagged? That might be a factor causing it, just trying to help figure this out.
  20. Tohopka Active Member

Its just the BL lagging. I've logged on all my other characters with no issues what so ever. I mostly run with spiritual stance and use enchanted warder. I tried dismissing merc and warder, took shrink off them both. Even ran buffless and nothing has changed.