L F G on Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Somniaexcitutar, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Somniaexcitutar Member

Hi,

I am kinda returning to EQ2 after 1-2 years of doing other things and have decided to play on a different server, one character (so no help from my maxed characters in any way). I have thought about joining guilds again, after initially deciding against it. Now-a-days you can solo all the way up anyway if you really want too but there are simply things that can be done better in groups.. and if the group is right .. much more fun.

I have ran into a few problems though. One being, I am going slow and try to go through as much content as possible, I keep the chrono to a minimum to be able to play the quests at the levels they are meant for, ie .. I don't want to group up with level 95's mentored down to 25 or so to give me a hand... we all know how overpowered that is. No P.L. for me ... I am a level 27 with 95 AA at writing with over 525 quests behind me ... Also, I am (pleasantly I think) crazy when I throw a hissy fit at an NPC when I am trying to convince him he is a lazy sh** and should do it himself, ie light hearted RP for the 18+ insane... This is how I play eq2 this time around... problems... 1 guild jumps on the EQN wagon as soon as it arrives, so why stick around ... another guild expecting me to come up with all the status while they adventure and collect coin, that sounds like too much work while they have fun ... not really what I am looking for...
    Kerrendor likes this.