Kunark Collection Achievements missing

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Beneeto, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Beneeto Member

So for every other expansion "era" on Kaladim, there have been a few achievements you get from completing a certain number of collections for that expansion. Each one gives you an Inheritance voucher that allows you and any level-appropriate character on your account to purchase a special equipment piece, which upgrades slightly with each "tier" of the collection achievement. There doesn't seem to be any of those for Rise of Kunark, though. After turning in several RoK collections without getting any achievement, I checked the Achievements area of EQ2U and there aren't any listed there either. Were they left out accidentally or was this intentional? And if this was a mistake, will these be "patched in" at some point?
    Schmetterling and KythosMeltdown like this.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

Just because this is a premium server, with a special bonus for collections. Does not mean you should expect it to work on every single expansion. ;)
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I have to say , why not ? , This servers special perk is a reward for collections .
    People expected a new Hunter mission for each expansion too , when I thought it should be only for each level cap.
    I think it was only overlooked , sooner or later , I would have asked the same question .
  4. Pone the Wonderhorse Member

I assumed it was either hidden or not in yet, anybody asked on the discord?
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't know Pone , I have not I am not in the Discord forum , so I did not .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

The Devs have been made aware, they are also aware that the RoK collection reward items still have the stack packages from the FG TLE server.