Kudos to the SOE team for a (relatively) smooth upgrade!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dulcenia, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I'm amazed how well this whole thing went, congratulations to the team, some of whom were at work at midnight getting it rolling, others of whom arrived at 5AM to keep the rest of us entertained. Cyliena documented THAT on ZAM:

http://eq2.zam.com/story.html?story=34266

Oh, and good luck to those who are still working to iron out the last marketplace bugs and suchlike! Your efforts are not unappreciated.
  2. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Thank you to the soe team and to the folks at ZAM!!

<3 to you for all the work you do,
    Ava
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. Spindle Well-Known Member

Agreed! Thanks to the entire team and definitely the folks at ZAM, too!
    Cyliena and Avahlynn like this.
  4. Castles Active Member

either you're a troll or didn't check your account information, but this update was anything but smooth. lots of questions and no updates from SOE staff and it's been over 9 hours. i have 3 accounts, i can log in and play but cant do anything related to accounts yet. my accounts show im a free to play member when in fact yesterday i had one all-access account and 2 gold accounts on EQ1.
  5. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Patience, Grasshopper. I do believe issues like that are covered under:

Once everything is up and running, if your account still shows as being Free, then definitely /petition. My account now displays the proper wallet balance, and the claim SC button gives the date I can claim on, so they have definitely been making progress.
    Avahlynn and Wirewhisker like this.