Krono Prices.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Parka, Nov 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parka New Member

What happened to the Krono price thread thread was here? I spent several hours yesterday monitoring the broker and noticing someone buying up all the kronos and intentionally raising the prices. I wanted to comment on the thread but now it's gone.
    Virnak likes this.
  2. Marcus New Member

Nothing wrong with that if they don't exploit any bug or so. I have myself bought kronos from people, hold on to them for a awhile and made a profit selling them. But this is odd, prices went up from like 390P to like 990P in a week or so. It would take a player alot of Money to do that by himself.
    Virnak likes this.
  3. Tinkrbelle Active Member

There is something extremely suspicious going on with Krono prices, many of the characters buying them off broker cant even be found, try adding them to friend, it says player doesn't exist. There is defiantly something underhanded going on here, be it plat farmers, hackers, or darkpaw themselves trying to boost krono sales. Whatever the cause it's killing the server.
  4. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

This is currently under investigation. If anyone has details, please PM them to me. Thank you.
    Siren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.