krono on FG

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by krinni82, Jul 19, 2017.

1. krinni82 New Member

so i am trying to buy a krono off the broken and the 6 i have tried to buy (6 dif people) all say "that consigned item is no longer for sale", i went to the house of one of the sellers and i can see the krono in the sale crate but still get that same msg, is buying krono buged right now on FG
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

No. Its just the bots farming plat buying them from everyone else super fast.

They can earn a krono on this server in 30 minutes and then go sell it for millions on LIVE servers.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's not just fallen gate. There's a krono that's been sitting on the broker on Maj'dul for at least a day now that gives the same error.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Ok, enlighten me. How do they earn 3+ plat in 30 minutes?
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Why are there even farmers any longer? Surely they cannot make enough from this game to sustain themselves or whomever is paying them.

Cyrrena
  6. Atan Well-Known Member

Yeah, that seems like hyperbole, but I noted last night I've sold 43p on the broker so far, and I've bought 8 krono so far and I'm fairly casual in my play, so I can suppose someone really dedicated could easily out-do my efforts 10 fold.

I was also noting that T5 crafting writs yield 21.5g / hr in profit, I could see how someone running a bot army in early game (before coin devalues) could easily capitalize on a TLE server. When Krono was going for 1p, or even where it is now at 3.5p, I could see a model for botters to be profitable in early game just with writs, much less other forms of farming.
  7. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Okay ill bite.

1 round around LS for shineys, sell em.
    1 Icy dig run, sell all fabled to NPC and the legendary on broker

takes around 30-45 minutes. I got 13 krono so far on Fallen Gate
  8. Tupperbeast Active Member

In the Discord channel was once discussed the Krono story to stop by Devs. I wonder why Daybreak and her team kronos on FG continue to operate, so these things would be at least once for all Bot players done and the prices would not fit into the universe on live Servers.
    Krono sell is in my opinion a weak-minded idea, and more expensive than a monthly subscription in the cut 4usd cheaper. Here Daybreak could think of something better by throwing in content into the game the now and then released as a Loot or bonus a month subscription.
    And yes we all know Daybreak stands for Pay to Win, or to tell it exactly we Milk the customers up to the last.
  9. Zenji Well-Known Member

Neither of those are you doing in 30 minutes. I have farmed the LS set more than once. You do not get the set of 70 shinies in 30 minutes. Not even close.

The full set goes for 2 Krono, a Krono is ~3 plat. You are not even getting half the set (35/70) in 30 minutes. Especially in the last week when everyone and there botting cousin are also farming for them now.

Icy Dig in 30 minutes? You need a Channeler to kill the last boss, and how do you intend to get a group to give you all the gear to sell? There are only a handful of groups on the server that can clear it right now.

Is it easy to make plat on FG? yes. Can you do what you said in 30 minutes? No.
    Dude likes this.