Krono - how to sell over maximum of 10 kk?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Yenk, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Yenk Active Member

I read the following on the official everquest2.com site:

"Why would I buy a Krono?
    You can also treat Krono as in-game commodities, and build up your in-game currency by buying and selling them on the broker for a profit."

How can I sell a Krono (broker price 300 kk) when the standard UI only allows a maximum of 10 kk (9.999.999p)?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Profit UI or Darq UI or Standard UI broker addon from Darq.

Or hold down/click Max Gold for a long long time.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Carynn like this.
  3. Yenk Active Member

Yes, I know, another UI. But I didn't think that DB would actually force us to install another UI.
    Thanks anyway.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

They dont.

You can sell it off the broker, or as Aven eluded to, you can set your price to 9,999,999 platinum, then you can add 9,999,999 gold at a time until you reach the price you want.

Or you can install an alternate UI option that makes that faster.
  5. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I agree with yenk.
    Considering the current inflation problem resulting from the dupers and mountains of ill-gained plat flooding the servers in particular, it's a bit inconceivable that the default UI at a minimum is unable to handle pricing things over 9,999,999 plat in a single price entry. Just on Halls of Fate, krono have been listed ranging from 250mil up to around 500mil plat lately. There is NO WAY a sane person is going to use the plat+gold method, and NOBODY should have to download and install a custom UI in whole or in part just to price an item for sale on the broker.

Given how long this has been asked for, I'm still not surprised it's not been implemented.... /sarcasm off
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Yenk like this.
  6. Yenk Active Member

@Taled
    I don't think this is in the interest of Daybreak at all.
    Let's see soon, no later than the next GU. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Morukta like this.
  7. Carynn Well-Known Member

I was wondering if that standard UI broker addon is it's own separate thing. As in, you don't have to use Darq UI to use the add on. If so, what's the link to the separate add on.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can install JUST the Set Broker Price piece from DarqUI. You need to download the patcher for DarqUI Unified, then before you let it set up a UI, uncheck the components you don't want.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's a Default button that can do that?? :eek:

Gah, and here I was, risking Aggravated Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, trying to type and enter 9,999,999 gold over and over... X-P

Uwk
    who's still very ashamed at having added to the inflation problem ("Let's solve this here in Norrath by...putting MORE CURRENCY INTO THE ECONOMY!! Muahahahahahahahahahah! The more wheelbarrows of Papiermarks -- er, plat -- they need to buy anything, the more Kronos they'll buy! We <3 speculators! >:->" ["No, Dad, ask for a billion these days." "A billion?!" "Yep. Inflation."]), but can't afford even crafting mats much these days... :(
  10. Carynn Well-Known Member

Thanks!
  11. MillisJonny New Member

It seems there's a discrepancy with the maximum amount of platinum that can be traded in the standard UI. If the maximum amount you can list on the broker is 10 million platinum (10 kk or 10,000,000 pp), but the Krono you wish to sell is priced at 300 million platinum (300 kk or 300,000,000 pp), you won't be able to list the Krono directly for that price.

In such cases, players might resort to alternative methods to trade Krono for higher amounts, such as direct player-to-player trades or utilizing third-party trading platforms or forums. Keep in mind that direct trading or using third-party platforms may involve higher risks compared to using the in-game broker system, so exercise caution and adhere to the game's terms of service to avoid any potential issues or scams. Integrating CRM enrichment tools may assist in identifying trustworthy trading partners in these alternative methods.
    Aggy likes this.
  12. Melkior Well-Known Member

Nice necro-thread. Since this was posted, the max broker price was lowered to 50M plat. you can enter the full amount directly as far as I know.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

You posted on a thread that is two years old. The information is no longer correct. The only way in game to sell Krono, or anything else, for that matter, over 50m plat is to use the auction channel.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank the gods. ;->

Uwk