Kromzek Keep... is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Meeba, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Meeba Member

A few days ago I earned enough loyalty tokens to buy the Kromzek Keep. For those of you who might have had a turn with it, is it really worth buying? I toured the place and it is friggin' HUGE!! (one might say....ginormous!!) Or should I spend those tokens on more mundane things, like the armor?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and opinions! :)

- Da Meebs
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, I've been bad and spending them on the bags of platinum in my "poorer" Gold account servers (not even Silver can do this), so I'll have a lot to make up to get that place (and then decide which of my 36 Gold toons will get it...oy), but one thing I've learned about ginormous areas/houses is that they can always be sectioned off into more floors/multiple housing/etc., and walled off, too, for no admittance to certain areas (I frequently do this in my 7+-year Veteran places, the free Mistmoore Crags Estates). ;->

Uwk
  3. Deveryn Well-Known Member

It's a free house. Of course it's worth it. :)
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

It's a grand house and very challenging to decorate. If my memory serves me it shares the layout of Iceshard Keep. A great house for a ambitious decorator just like what I hope to do with my Dimensional Pocket, still looking for items to make Void Themed architecture so I can erect a Void Palace or Cavern (very hard to find deep purple/grey rocks other than Oggok items)
  5. suka Well-Known Member

i love mine- but does anyone have any breakout coordinates on it? i plan to start exploring it as soon as i get more teleporters. i see an area down below he bridge that might be interesting. anywhere else?
  6. suka Well-Known Member

oh yes, and for massive, it doesn't hold much- only 800 items before the expanders
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm never sure what the criteria are for determining the "size" of a house...I think "massive" refers to the "square footage," rather than the item slot number, 'cause I sure don't call 800 "massive." :-/

Uwk
    suka likes this.
  8. Rotherian Well-Known Member

A house that big and you still feel the need to break out of it? :eek:

(Just kidding. :p Do your thing. :) )
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and suka like this.