krizet's consolidated works.

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by krizet, Nov 9, 2012.

1. krizet Active Member

Latest first, Castle Malia: Found on Oasis server, on the HoF in Leaderboards, may be visited through South Qeynos Tenebrous Tangle Island under EIKINEA.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Valzen, Geden, Shadrac and 2 others like this.
  2. krizet Active Member

The Shire can be viewed. It is on the Oasis server, located at Eivayne's Suites, TimorousHeights, also in the HoF of the housing leaderboards.
    Members of all races can visit, but watch you do not bump your head o_O (that said, everyone can fit, but it is smaller in height, yet fun for a large race to view [IMG] )
    Please do not forget to let the area load... Takes a min or two. Enjoy!!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. krizet Active Member

The Kempers Arcanum is not always available to visit. Hopefully these pics do it enough justice. enjoy!
    First, the Ladies Pool and Spa...

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Moving downstairs, the Tradeskill areas...
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

The Bath...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And finally, The Man Shack... Take the stair up.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. krizet Active Member

This is as close a replica as I can get in Norrath. Do enjoy... MCE, SQ, Oasis under EIRYNN. Also found in the HoF of the housing leaderboards as My RL Home, by Eirynn.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. krizet Active Member

Castle Silverleaf can be found in the Manors of Erollisi, New Halas, by ETIMIA, on the Oasis server, as well as the HoF on the housing leaderboards.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Then inside... So sorry that it is so sparsely furnished... I really feel as though much of the lifestyle of the time is missing, however, we do what we can within out limits. One day, so much will be added.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. krizet Active Member

Update to add:

Castle Wellesley - Oasis - TT Island - Eiserenthe

[IMG]

The Spartan Kitchen
    [IMG]

A sitting area
    [IMG]

Sanctuary
    [IMG]

A cosy nook to read
    [IMG]

Guest quarters
    [IMG]

A view from above
    [IMG]

The upper terrace
    [IMG]

Please come visit :)
    E.
    Shadrac and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Shadrac Well-Known Member

Great work!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. krizet Active Member

Update: E's Fae Forest Village now on the Leaderboards under Massive. Please come visit this colorful place.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Hope you enjoy!
    Geden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. grlnxtdr Active Member

Awesome Job!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I LOVED the cute l'il houses in the Fae Forest Village! Very imaginative, to "build" them in the giant mushrooms, trees, etc.! Must visit! :D

Plus, all those places you'd built in the past might get some room back now that Building Blocks have their own separate count! :)

Uwk
    still wondering which of your alts whose names begin with "E" has the Fae Forest Village... X-P
  11. krizet Active Member

Thank you Uwk :) This 'E' is Eithea. Oasis server of course for me.
    BTW: The Castle Silverleaf has moved from the Manor of Erollisi, to the free Halas Manor... Not completely up and running yet (as you stated Uwk, with the building blocks having really changed my item count, the whole place is due to get a revamp)

Please come visit the fae village. It is, unfortunately, not as small as I wanted since some things just do not get that small. But you will still feel like a faefolk as you do in Tunare's Glade, GFay.
    Thanks.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cool! And yeah, I know the feeling about moving to the rent-free Halas place; kewl, ain't it? :)

Will visit once you're up and running again, and check out the Fae place in the meantime! ;->

Uwk
    who has a couple of kinds on Oasis now... ;->
  13. Geden Well-Known Member

You are so creative in use of space and the cute details. I totally went "squee" at the fae village, and recall visiting your Halas and Malia's TT island and marvel at the perfect rooftops.
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Wow! So many awesome places especially the castles. E's Fae Forest Village is my favorite. The mushroom house is so cute. The leaf roofs are so creative. Very nice work.
  15. krizet Active Member

UPDATING TO ADD:
    This is E's - An Abandoned Fortress (Oasis, owner: Eiblyn, massive on the Leaderboards)
    An event took place, perhaps a small meteor, which wiped out the inhabitants... That did not stop the looting that followed in the years since. There is little of value left... Enjoy, please visit, and vote if you wish :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thank you!!
    E
    Please See Original post for further comments :)
    Wizzam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Wow! Some pretty fabulous designs you have and I can't possibly comment on them all! Makes a note that Krizet is one to watch :)