Krivok & Krivix Honorclaw

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by PghBri412, Jun 4, 2014.

1. PghBri412 New Member

I recently bought the CE Expansion on sale and claimed it. I cannot find these two guys in Freeport or Qeynos. What gives? I don't see a claim for them or anything. I'm All Access and everything.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

They are in the basement under the tavern in QH/Freeport. in QH go down the stairs in the bar and click on the door.
  3. PghBri412 New Member

I've been to both places they're supposed to be and I do not see them in either City.
  4. Ratza Well-Known Member

you have to consume the xpansion item to be able to see them
  5. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

You have to

/claim

the item on each character you want to have them

then

right click use the item from inventory

then they will appear

Why it's a 2 step process the world will never know.
  6. PghBri412 New Member

It's not in the claim. If you look at the ToV Page, at the bottom it says it includes all CoE features and content, but it's not showing in claim...
  7. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

those were collectors edition items, not just regular CoE. You only get them with CoE (CE), not ToV.
    Finora likes this.
  8. PghBri412 New Member

Damn. I figured they would come with the purchase. Oh well, thanks for the help.
  9. Kaedian66 Active Member

So what you really did was purchase the ToV expansion, not the CoE expansion.
  10. defjam Member

if he brought the TOV expansion doesn't it incude everthing from the all the previous expansions?

i'd put a ticket in also just in case - miracles do happen
  11. Sambril Well-Known Member

It includes all the quest content, zones, mechanics and stuff like that. It does not include special edition items from previous expansions. If you buy ToV CE you get the ToV CE items (mount, prestige home, painting, plushie and a couple of potions) but not the CE items from older expansions including CoE.

https://www.everquest2.com/expansion-content
  12. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

defjam, "everything" doesn't include the collector's edition stuff, just regular stuff.