Kralet Penumbra: The Master's Chosen

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Asherman, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Gninja Developer

Yes, we have not patched yet. Patience, grasshopper :)
    Xillean likes this.
  2. Tomshindo Active Member

oh, i thought it fixed. Sorry.
  3. Flamace Active Member

Is it intended that Xal'Gilah now only spawns one add at the start and then no longer builds increments or spawns more adds?
  4. Asherman Active Member

He does seem to have swung all the way from increments building up to fast to kill before the patch to now kill add at the start and that's it for the fight?
  5. Gninja Developer

The add shouldn't die. It should fall to the ground and eventually get resurrected by Xal'Gilah. Is that not happening?
  6. Asherman Active Member

No, the add dies off now rather than falling to the ground after the patch. Once it dies Xal'Gilah doesn't bother building up increments anymore and the fight is just stand there and hit him till he runs out of HP.
  7. Falken New Member

yeah Xal'gilah is a bit too easy now, only one round of the add occurs.

Also for the last named is it intended for hypoxia to increment to 10 immediately?
  8. Asherman Active Member

Potentially yes, the number of increments on the last fight can be controlled.
  9. Vasco Active Member

How do you control the increments? Been healing through it, 5.3 mil hps. Don't think most pug will hit that.
  10. Vondis Member

If you inspect the hypoxia det it gives a pretty good indication of how to control it. And yes, it is intended to start at 10 unless you read how to not make it be 10. When I run it we keep it at 1 or 0 increments.
  11. Vondis Member

Also, sorry to be so late about this. The mobs honestly either need an hp reduction or the timed quest needs to have a waaayyyy longer duration. That's just my opinion however.
  12. Vasco Active Member

Silly mechanic. The mages are power hungry, they'll never give up their power they said!
  13. Vondis Member

It's as simple as toggling sprint and not hitting big manafeeds honestly.
  14. mitsybitsy Member

Yes Xal is bugged add just dies and its a smack till dead strat now.

Could you also Take a look at the loot table for this zone as for the Length of time it takes to clear to the Gear it drops imo is really not worth the time or effort.

i personally will be avoiding this zone till its actually worth doing.
  15. JohnLee New Member

Does Xal only require Dps to burn down before the add gets hitting mad hard? or other way to delay add got res?
  16. Regolas Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble with this one now since patch, adds eventually get to 10+ increments and kill me yet he's only at 40%
    Noizette likes this.
  17. Noizette Active Member

The dispel aspect of the script seems pointless. Not seeing any difference is his resurrect time whether we dispel him or not =/
  18. Blambil Active Member

(posted in wrong thread, posting in the RIGHT one - Mental Detonation is still broken)

seems like a little much still, to me. No good reason why that should be AOE.

Data from ACT:

19. Gninja Developer

Yes, it is an AE but it is a very small range AE. Is it killing the whole group or pets or just folks that are too close?
  20. Marq Member

Think its mostly a problem with people mentality that nothing will touch them as long as its on the tank (or does no damage even if they tank it self) and just running into the AEs instead of just ranging until that one mob dies. Wanting stuff done faster instead of taking that couple minutes per zone to handle them better.

On a diff note tho, are there any plans to 'tune' Devastation of War? it can still be used to basically skip the scripts in this zone. And it can SDA and can also be Mimiced. It doesnt seem to hit nearly as hard in any other zone.

Just feels silly when so much can be skipped with just having evil toons loaded up on one deity ability. Seen groups where ppl change to evil alts for the last boss to just get more casts of DoW for it. Doesnt really sound intended.