KoS BETA tomorrow? Char copies fixed? Items fixed?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by dirgenoobforreal, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Zenji Well-Known Member

Have you been paying attention at all with what Beta is right now? What feedback would you like us to give? Itemization has not been implemented. So giving feedback on what was broken in KoS on SH (itemization and tuning of mobs) is not possible yet. We have tested some raid zones, and dungeons with DoF gear and have a good idea on mob out going damage and their HP levels. Beyond that we can't provide real feedback until KoS items have been redone.

What we can evaluate is XP levels and AA gains. Which is the feedback we are giving now. AA is minor to you, but would you be singing the same tunes, if it was extremely slow to gain? What if it took a month of grinding to earn 10 AA? This community would go ape ****. Well some of us feel that 50 AA should not be earned through normal play before getting to max level. If you do not agree, fine go test yourself and provide feedback.
    Bekkr likes this.
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

I can't play the beta, thanks for being a jerk about it...
  3. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

we have 6 months before the next raising of levels. I get why some might be concerned with AA gains if they're too quick... the broken issues that happened with SH are more important to look for, once you can, especially with the typically rushed beta. saying "hey let's not break more things" isn't a bad suggestion, we already know that TLE doesn't get the same support as live, focusing on things that can be game breaking (like itemisation and raids) is more important to some of us than if we gain AAs too fast in the 6 months.
  4. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Tenacity for inquisitor is broken, on the TLE and on beta.

It appears that on live they changed it from DPS+stamina to Multi-Attack+stamina, except the focus effect add DPS instead of improving the buff. So DBG has to figured out if they want it to be changed to Multi-Attack or if they want it to be DPS and then make sure the focus effect actually improves the stat the end up with.

On Fallen Gate it currently only buffs your group with stamina unless you use the focus effect, then you get a nice boost to stamina and DPS mod, that is group wide.

Tenacity together with fanaticism is the only reason you want an INQ in your raid squad on Fallen Gate, so its kinda class breaking that is still has not been fixed.

Also, since only the community seems to be using the forums these days, where do we post our BETA feedback? There are actually a decent amount of people using the beta server this time around but no where to post it.
  5. Atan Well-Known Member

*Chirp*

Is it beta, or is it just pre-release for fun?
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

This has been asked several times on discord as well with 0 response. I guess feedback is not that important....
  7. Caul Shivers Active Member

Up until yesterday, gear had mostly values from Stormhold TLE - from what I could tell.
    The latest update heavily nerfed the treasured gear (nerfing it was right, though the new values seem a bit low, gear seems mostly useless now).

The good thing is that the gear is obviously being worked on.

Some other stuff we noticed:

- Labs gear sets (Nemesis, Nightchord, etc.) have definitely values from Stormhold on them (6 AS, 6 DPS, 1 crit, 2.8 pot, always something similar), and the green stats are 49s and STA at 54 (gear is lvl 70)

-Relic sets seem to be different from SH - higher AS or DPS, crit and then another blue stat. However, there is NO potency on them, which seems very out of line with everything else we've seen so far. Green stats are at 60 (gear is lvl 67).
    I don't know if the relic armor has values from some ancient update or the current intended values for FG KoS, but it definitely seems like it still needs some tweaking.

I mean, there's still a lot of work to be done in the next 6 days, but it honestly feels worlds better than the state in which KoS launched on Stormhold and Deathtoll (effectively causing the first mass exodus of players from TLE back then).
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

The Relic gear hasn't changed since Beta launched last week.
  9. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Delay the KoS launch until December 19th and get the items right this time around please!
  10. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

I would be willing to wait an extra 6 days if it made the KoS release smoother and the gear make sense.
  11. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

Although that close to Christmas doesn't leave much time to fix anything out of whack after that date. Much like the rest of us, the developers will have a life that needs living over that time period.
  12. Atan Well-Known Member

One thing I noticed is the hover for Crit Bonus no longer says it is disabled on this server, but at the same time the CB focus effects are still not adding CB values.

So, pick a direction please.
    Draknox likes this.