kitchen upgrade *preview of my New Halas house*

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hi all, ever since we got a decorator mode tool to mess around, I upgraded my New Halas kitchen in Freeport server with new cabinets to match top and bottom, a stone counter tops to match the Halas stone floors and a rich backsplash to make the colors stand out. took me about 2 days to finish and it saved me around 20 item count. whacha think? ;)

before 2011

[IMG]

after 2013 :)

[IMG]

used Senya's corner table set idea if she didn't mine. :p

[IMG]
    Geden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Taysa Well-Known Member

Very pretty!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Very pretty. I especially like the breakfast nook.
  4. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you :)
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

6. Senya Well-Known Member

Your kitchen looks wonderful! :)
  7. Feara Well-Known Member

Awesome changes Tenchigirl. Looks so much more open and the added island is perfect. The change on the floor really did it. Loved the pet dishes :).

P.S. Really liked your first Kitchen. Loved your color choices.
  8. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thanks Senya, hope you didn't mind me taking your counter table set idea. the yellow pillows did match the backsplash very well with a New Halas theme on the wall. ;)

thanks, the old Kitchen really took up item count and space with those old dividers and it was a little messy with the tile. I didn't really go well with my plan before we have new tiles and blocks. it really made a difference. ;)
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And it looked like you gained more room! Same house, same room as the original? :)

I like the nook as well, though I only have 2 toons out of my burgeoning dozens who have the 6-room New Halas place: Uwk himself, who just moved in and is looking to use it as a "bachelor pad," for the most part, and Peklochlapec, a Barbarian Monk who's also our Provisioner for my Crushbone Nine. He's in the process of restructuring his New Halas B-n-B/restaurant/etc., but he is quite jealous of his kitchen (filled to the brim with every Provisioner-related House Item I can get my hands on and then some), which is in that area where the breakfast nook would be...just on the other side of the "window" there, he's got his Nights of the Dead display (skeletons, skulls, etc.) and a customizable Frostfell card, entitled "What Happens When You Annoy the Cook"... He grumps at the idea that people have to tromp through his kitchen these days to get to the back patio, which is probably one reason why he wants to remodel (well, one of them). ;->

Uwk
    Feara likes this.
  10. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

lol! that's quite a story. :p and yup same room and same house. ;)
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I love both versions of the kitchen.
  12. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you. :)
  13. Raeven Well-Known Member

What can I say, before and after are both awesome! Glad you saved screenshot of the before so we could see it :)
  14. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

15. Geden Well-Known Member

I am glad you did not give up on your famous ceiling fan:), it looks right at home in the kitchen. Looks very cozy and pretty, can't wait to see the rest!
  16. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thanks, and nope I'll never give up on my ceiling fan idea, lol! :p more to come soon. ;)